Part 1

Author's pov:

Though y/n was born in a rich family she was never one of those spoiled brats. She was kind, loving,and always helpful. Though her parents loved her they were never emotionally available for her. She was the topper of her class and the most popular girl in school. Though all her friends were only with her because of her fame and money.She never felt love and maybe that's the reason she never knew how unconditional love felt like.
While in middle school she was in a relationship with the most popular guy in school, Adam. She didn't know why she went into that relationship. She never felt butterflies when she was near him but seeing all her fellow classmates getting into relationships she felt somewhat lonely and decided that it would be best if she was in one too(don't judge her too early). Adam was never the cute and loving type boyfriend, she always felt that they acted more like business partners than boyfriend and girlfriend.

Y/n's pov:
Today is the last day of middle school. Today was a holiday as later that day was the prom. Adam had asked me earlier that day to join him and I said "yes". I was getting ready for my prom and suddenly my phone started buzzing. I picked it up to see a message from “Coming in 10". I quickly put on my dress and decided to put some makeup on. After that I wore my shoes and went down to find Adam with the limousine. I went and sat in the limo. We never really complimented each other much. We reached the venue and I saw all the attention towards me and adam. I never really liked being the center of attention , I was never comfortable with that.

Skip:1hr
I was sitting alone at the food counter with my so-called friends when I excused myself to go to the washroom, as I was about to open the door I heard some moans from inside, I decided to peek and saw Adam making out with ellen. I was shocked yet somehow no tears were forming in my eyes. I flung open the door and they both immediately drifted apart, their faces hung low. "At Least you could have some respect for me ,if not anything. Anyways I wanted to tell you that I am leaving you so just don't try to find me" "What? Where are you going? When?" I just left the place not answering his question. I went back home and leaned on the couch. I somehow felt a sense of freedom after getting out of the relationship. I decided that I want to have a fresh start , away from all these.
I decided to enroll myself into a decent high school in my home country ,Korea.
Yes that's right, I was born in Korea. My father owns the most successful entertainment company there.He is also the leader of the biggest and the most fearful mafia group in the country. No one in the country knew that my father also had a daughter because I was sent to the status at a very young age with my uncle so as to keep me safe and away from my father's enemies.
I enrolled myself in xxx high school.
Skip:1 month
As I reached the airport I saw my mother who was here to pick me up.
“Annyeonghaseyo eomma” I said and she just smiled and nodded. I sat in the car and we reached home.Yes i decided to live in a separate house which was small yet comfortable. My high school was to start tomorrow so I decided to take a nap as I was still jet lagged from the flight today.
Skip:next day
I woke up early today. “Today I begin the new chapter of my life” I mumbled to myself while eating my breakfast. I took a shower and wore a beautiful floral dress. I was very excited for today. My father had given me a bodyguard, I protested against it but all in vain. The bodyguard was supposed to look at my surroundings from a distance and was ordered not to intervene in my daily chores. As I went outside I saw my twin brother,Jungkook, already waiting for me. He is the leader of our mafia family after my father. Though he is cold and heartless in front of others he is the most warm and kind person to me. He was very excited to see me after so many months, he took up the job to drop me to my school everyday so as to spend time with me. As soon as he saw me he got out of the car and opened the door for me “such a gentleman” i said and he just gave the cutest bunny smile and said ”always for my cute sister”, i giggled and we drove off to the high school.
As we reached the school it was an average looking school and not that many rich kids around. No one knew who I was as I had changed my name in the admission card. I bid my brother bye and went inside the school. As soon as I entered I saw all the people looking at me.
I thought to myself “not again”. As I walked into the locker room I saw two girls approaching. I smiled and said “hello there, my name is y/n”. One of them rolled their eyes and started chuckling,”what a shitty name””Listen here y/n or whatever your name is don't get all excited after seeing everyone looking at you today ,it's just that we never had a clown looking person in our school” I was never the one to include myself with the bullies. Before I could say anything I heard a voice