Part 7

Flashback:before last therapy session

Jimin’s pov:

Today was the last day of my therapy.Can’t lie it was very hard at first but Y/n always helped me get through everything. I can’t even describe how much I love her. There is nothing I regret but just one thing, My proposal. I was going to propose to Y/n 1 year ago. I told Jungkook to arrange the proposal in the high school which we both attended. He was very excited about the plan and arranged all the things that I asked for. Y/n was about to come before my therapy. She always cheered me on and that just boosts my energy. Ahh! What did I do to deserve an angel like her?

 As soon as I stood on the mark roses fell from above and also I could see the room decorated with red roses and balloons. I could sense a presence behind me. As I turned around I saw Jimin on his knees WITH A RING IN HIS HAND. I wasn’t even sure of how I was feeling, shocked, happy, excited, nervous literally everything you can think of. “Y/niee you are really really precious to me. I want to treasure you for the rest of my life. To start a family with you. I can’t even imagine how my life would be if you weren’t there in it. Can you make me the happiest man and marry me?” I didn’t realise tears were flowing down my cheeks as I went down to his level and said “Yes chim chim,ofcourse I would” “I love you Kitty”  “I love you too, my teddy” We kissed until both of us lost our breath. We pressed our foreheads against each other. “I am really happy” “Congratulations Y/N” both Jungkook and Jennie both screamed.

Skip:wedding day

Today was the day I was to marry the love of my life. Remember Adam, my ex, he was now married to ellen. Weird how everything turned out to be the way it is now. I looked at myself in the mirror, Whatever happened. Happened for the best. “You look like a Princess, my y/nie” “Thanks kook” “Gorgeous as always. All the best” Suga mouthed

“Baby girl you are gonna make Jimin faint today with your beauty” I chuckled at Jennie’s remark. I walked down the aisle with my father.

We said our vows and kissed sealing our everlasting love.

Skip:6 years

And this is how I met and married your father. “Eomma it was such a great story” “Hey my lovely birds. How are my two gems doing?” “Appa you came from work. You know eomma told me about how you met and everything” “Did she?”

I smiled seeing the perfect family I have. After marriage me and Jimin had a daughter, YUNA,now 3, and also we adopted a son aged 5 named, Joon-ki. I still manage Jeon Corporations and my brother is still the mafia leader but he finds time for his family. We both live next door which makes it even easier. Jimin decided to complete his dream to become an idol. He is now the most famous idol in the country and also is popular worldwide. Suga and Namjoon still work for me. Suga is dating a girl from our office and Namjoon is married to one of his co-workers.  

Everything turned out to be great.I now look back at the time I was in the states. If I wouldn't have left the country after breaking up my relationship none of this would have happened.All the hardships, the fights, the obstacles were worth the things. We all have get-togethers and laugh about things. Everyone is happy in their lives and I wish this would last for a very very long time.I wouldn’t want my life to be written in any other way.

THE END