PART 3

“You are Jeon Y/n sister of Jeon Jungkook” “Y-yes” “He is my best friend” “WHAT???” I was dumbfounded when he told me that he is my brother’s best friend. After that we both drove off to my house. The whole ride we both couldn’t say anything. We both were trying to contain ourselves from all the truth that was revealed. We reached my house. “Thankyou” was all I could say and he just nodded and left. As I entered the house I turned around to close the door, someone suddenly pulled me and pointed a gun to my head while holding my hands in the back. I could sense that it was a man. I could smell a similar fragrance, then it hit me, “JEONNN JUNGKOOKKK, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU”. I chased him in the whole house trying to get a hold of him. Then when we both got tired we just landed on the couch laughing our ass off. “How come you are here? Weren’t you supposed to go for the mission?” “Yeah we finished that early and so I decided to visit my other half and ask about her day” “nothing special just killed off a guy from a rival gang” “ I know about that your bodyguard, Ari, had contacted me and told me about everything. Must say you are getting better and better at these things” “Of Course i have been boxing almost my entire life and our uncle has taught me how to use a gun when I am in danger.” “Btw when are you going to take over the Jeon Corporations? You know na that I can never handle the business” “ I know that’s why father gave you the gang and the company to me. Anyways bunny, do you a guy called Jimin Park?” “Yes he is my best friend but how do you know him?” “He is in my class and also he knows everything about me.” “It’s ok, he is like an older brother to me. He is trustworthy.” “Ok”

Skip:next day

Today Jungkook had some urgent work and so he couldn’t drop me off. I was waiting for my bodyguard to come and pick me up but instead I saw Jimin’s car pull up in the driveway. “Jungkook told me to take you to school today so hop on.” I sat in the car with my eyes glued to the window outside not able to make eye contact with him. Before starting the car he removed his seat belt and came closer to me. I froze on the spot, not able to move even the slightest. “Silly wear your seatbelt” he mumbled softly. He then started driving. It was awkward for a little bit but then I decided to break the silence “You know I am never the one to tell the truth about me to someone. But you seemed like someone I could trust. Also I didn't mean to scare you yesterday with the incident. It’s just that I have always been taught how to protect myself but I never killed anyone” I whispered but loud enough for him to hear me. He kept quiet for a moment and then said, “You know I don’t judge you. I understand why you did what you did but I also can’t help but worry about your safety.” A smile crept on my face as for the first time someone other than your brother was saying something like this to you.

Skip:2 years

It’s been two years since I met Jimin. I took over my father’s company as well. Aera was always finding ways to bully me but I always stood up for myself.Jimin had joined my company to become an idol himself and I was managing him personally. As for our relationship, we grew closer and closer. I can’t help but deny my growing feelings for him.I mean who wouldn’t fall for this guy he is literally the definition of perfection. I always get lost in his dark eyes. He is warm and charming,goofy and a total gentleman. He also managed his own real estate company along with practicing to become an idol. His company was one of the most successful ones in the field. Moreover, he is the one who can make me laugh and smile. I get butterflies whenever I am near him.

I can’t tell him about my feelings because I am afraid that he does not feel the same way as me. I asked my brother and he encouraged me to propose to him. I decided to propose to him today. Just as I was about to message him , my phone started buzzing, I picked it up to hear his voice, “Y/n come to our usual place at 3. I want to talk to you about something.” I quickly dressed up in a crop top and jeans, grabbed my coat and went to the cafe. I saw him sitting on our usual spot. I tapped on his shoulder gently and he smiled and signalled me to sit in the chair across from him.

“YA Jimin, stop messing around and just tell me already” “ok ok I know we are bestfriends and everything therefore I wanted to tell you something” I gulped thinking about the hundreds of things that he would want to tell me but the thing he said broke my heart. “I like a girl” “WHAT?” “Yes” “How did this happen? I mean I am happy for you but who is she” “She is Jennie” “You mean Jennie, my brother’s best friend?” “Yes. I am going to propose to her tomorrow but I need some advice but I don't know what gift I should buy?” My heart shattered listening to his words. I couldn’t believe my ears. But as much as I wanted to hate Jennie I couldn't. She isn’t at fault for loving someone. Moreover he is single and can date anyone he wants to. I could see in his eyes how much love he has for the girl, so I just decided not to tell him about my crush on him. With all my courage I managed to say “I think you should buy her something which she really really likes.For example something like a plushie” “Ok I will buy her gifts then. I’ll first leave then. Bye y/niee.” I silently sat there for an hour or so and decided to call my brother “Oppa...He likes J-Jennie” I said sobbing my eyes out.