Part 6

“Ar-r-are You thinking about leaving him?” he asked, not sure about my answer. I started thinking about it. If I leave he won’t have to protect me all the time and get hurt himself. No, I can’t leave him not in this condition.I love him too much to give up on this relationship when he is lying like this. “No I won't” “I knew you wouldn't. I know you too well. I knew you wouldn’t give up on him.” “I think you should go back Kookie, you are newly married. I am here at the hospital so don’t worry about us.Jennie must also be waiting” “But-” “Go kookie I am fine. I can manage” “Ok fine if you say so. But if anything happens, call me immediately.” I nodded. “ I’ll leave then.I’ll come tomorrow with Jennie. Love you siso” “Love you kookie”.

At night:

I went to the bathroom to get a clean towel to clean Jimin up. As I came back I could see the doctor preparing an injection for Jimin. “Doctor what is this injection for” “Oh it’s for his internal organs” “I thought Dr.Seokjin was supposed to be Jimin’s doctor” “He left early today. He had some work today. Now if you excuse me I have to inject the dose” “Here you idiot look here” I said pointing a gun at his head. “Atleast give better excuses. I just met Dr.Seokjin when I was coming back to the room. Now who the heck are you?” “Aish can’t believe I am caught” with that he removed his mask. NowI could see his face completely. Why does he look so familiar? Do I know him? “I am Aera’s brother, Suga. You killed my sister and you think that you can get off that easily” “She deserved to die she almost shot Jimin twice” “Don’t tell lies, you pathetic liar” “You think I am lying, why don’t you ask your gang to show the cam video that was shot in the meeting room. Or even better I can show you that myself.” “You are lying, Aera told me everything about how you threatened her life earlier in high school and then tricked her into  getting into the meeting room and killed her.” “Huh! You think like that. Don’t you think that I can kill anyone at any point of time without even thinking twice. Why would I play such low class games to kill someone. I LITERALLY AM THE SISTER OF THE MOST FEARFUL MAFIA GROUP’S LEADER.” I could see his confused expression on his face . I gave him my phone and played the cam recording from that day. His eyes teared up. “She was mentally ill. You have to understand Suga. When she did this for the first time I left her with a warning thinking she would never indulge in my business. But she literally shot Jimin and he is like this” “I am sorry, Y/n. I am sorry I didn't know any of this. Aera was always feeding me with lies. And me being the fool brother didn’t even question her lies.I am sorry I really am” He knelt on his knees still crying. I put my gun down and sat beside him “It’s ok. I won’t blame you. You were just blinded by the love for your sister. Don’t worry, I forgive you”

Skip:1 year

It's been a year since that incident. Jungkook had a baby girl and named her Aerum, after Jennie’s and our mother. Suga is now working in my company as a designer. Turns out he is really good at designing clothes and he also didn’t have anyone beside his sister. Jimin’s condition is getting better everyday but he is still in a coma. Well as for me I just go home for an hour to take a shower and complete all the necessary work of the company.Jungkook and  Namjoon handle most of the work for the company and i just sign the paperwork. I am mostly with Jimin talking to him telling him about everyone. I tell him about my day and also talk to him about our memories. At night I just sleep beside him looking at his face. I can never give up on him, never.

I woke up to someone caressing my hand. “What is it kookie?” I heard a weak chuckle. I quickly looked up to see Jimin with a small smile on his face. “What the-DOCTORRRRRRRRRRRRRR” I shouted at the top of my lungs. “Jimin- you- I- I You are awake” He blinked indirectly saying a yes. Dr.Seokjin entered the room after hearing my screams. As soon as he saw Jimin he was shocked but quickly smiled. “Y/n I think your life is back on track” My eyes started tearing up with tears, happy tears. “I missed you” with that the doctor did some tests on him and told me that he will require 2 months of physical therapy to be able to do things like a normal person again.

“I went inside the room to see sitting on the bed peacefully waiting for me.” “I heard you didn’t leave for a sec” I smiled “How could I what if someone stole you from me. I can’t let anyone fall for my chim chim”. We both chuckled. Finally, I thought, I could hear his laughs again and see him smile. He told me that though he was in a coma he could hear everything and he is eager to meet Jungkook’s daughter. He also said that he missed me alot and always wished that he could hold me to stop me from crying. We cried and laughed for a good hour. Jungkook and Jennie came along with Aerum. Jimin was happy to see her. He then chatted to Jungkook for a while.

Skip:2 months

Jimin’s pov:

I finished my therapy. We both thanked the doctor for their care and we went inside the car. While she was driving she kept looking at me to check if I was still in my seat. “I won’t disappear in thin air” I chuckled looking at her blushing face. “I am sorry I just am so happy and can’t get enough of your smile” “You are so adorable”

*Phone rings* “Hello kookie I am on my w-” “Y/naaaaa come to the school fast. Jenni- she-she they killed her I-I Come to your old High school fastt” “I am coming. Don’t move from there”

“What happened y/n” “Someone killed Jennie in our old high school”

“Whattttttttttt?DRIVE FAST” 

Y/n’s pov:

I started to drive fast. As soon as we reached the school, I  told Jimin to sit in the car  then I quickly ran to enter the hallway only to see it fully decorated with red balloons and Jungkook and Jennie dressed completely with a smile on their faces. “Finally we were waiting for so long” “Jungkook what’s happening? Jennie you-” “My innocent sister, it was just a way to call you here without you suspecting anything” “What do you mean?” “You really are a curious head. Just go inside this room and stand on the mark in between the room and all your questions would be answered.” He pointed to my old class. I was still confused but still I entered the room.