Grief

Spencer, Dillion, Coop, Kia, and Chris were at Grace's funeral. It was a beautiful service, and it was also very emotional, especially for Spencer. Dillion had Jasmine to help him through his grief, while Spencer had nobody. Ever since Vegas, he had nobody, Layla broke up with him, once she found out the truth, then there was Olivia. ever since the car crash back in high school, they never moved forward into a relationship. Even though they stayed best friends, the feelings he has for her never went away. It was time for Grace's casket to get buried into the ground. It was very emotional for Spencer to watch, but he wanted to stay strong for Dillion and everybody else. The casket was lowering into the ground, "MOM!" Dillion cried into Jasmine's shoulder, with Jasmine kissing his cheek. "It's ok baby, she's in a better place." Jasmine said, rubbing Dillion's back. Spencer stayed strong, but a couple of tears did fall from his eyes, knowing that this pain will be with him for the rest of his life. After the service, Spencer was driving home, with tears still in his eyes. He was thinking about all of the memories he had with his mother, the good and the bad. He was in a very dark place, ever since his mother died of cancer, he was in a very dark place. He was drinking heavily, he sometimes hurt himself, he even slit his wrist one time, because he was so drunk, and if he wasn't near a hospital, we would've died that night. Once he got inside, he grabbed a bottle of whiskey and chugged the entire bottle. Deep down, he knew he had to stop, but he was grieving, he missed his mother so much. He then got a call from Jordan. He answered the phone, "Hello." Spencer said, with his voice cracking in the process. "Hey man, how are you doing?" Jordan asked, knowing Spencer was hurting, but he knew that Spencer was also pushing everyone close to him away. "I'm fine." Spencer lied quickly. Jordan knew he was lying, "Come on bro, I know that you and Ms. Grace were very close, and I know that you're no-" Spencer cut him off, "I SAID I'M FINE DAMN!" Spencer screamed through the phone, then he hung up in Jordan's face, with Jordan sighing, knowing his best friend was grieving. "What's wrong baby?" Simone asked her husband. "It's Spencer, I'm worried about him, he's been distant ever since his mom died, and I know he's grieving, but every time I talk to him, something's really off about him." Jordan said, with Simone sighing. "Well, he needs his friends, I've talked to Olivia, and she said the same thing, that he's pushing her away, and he seems different." Simone admitted.

Olivia was at her house, on the couch. She was thinking about Spencer, she's so worried about him, ever since his mom died, he's been off. She knows that he's grieving but he's been really off, and it didn't sit right with her. Every time she tries to call him, he declines, and that was worrying her the most. It's like he's pushing her away, and she was very worried about him. She decided enough was enough, and if he didn't answer her call this time, then she was going to pay him a visit because he needs his friends during a time like this. So she tried calling him once again, and just like before it went straight to voicemail, so she decided to leave a voice message. "Spence, please stop ignoring me, I'm worried about you, we're best friends, we help each other through everything no matter what, and I mean that. So you're not gonna push me away anymore, I'm coming by your house, and when I get there, I'm going to help you through this ok, I love you, Spence, you're my best friend, and I just wanna make sure that you don't try to get through this alone, I'm here for you, always." Olivia said, then she hung up, she grabbed her keys and headed out the door to go to Spencer's house.

Spencer was at home, drinking another bottle of whiskey. He was so broken by the fact that his mother was gone. He didn't want to live anymore, so he grabbed his revolver, and started playing Russian roulette. He was getting lucky on so many occasions, but it was only a matter of time, that he didn't get lucky. On one attempt, he had enough of getting lucky, so he filled all of the chambers with bullets, so there was no chance of survival. He put the gun to his head and was getting ready to pull the trigger, but then he saw Grace's eyes in his head. He couldn't pull the trigger, so he threw the gun across the room, and started breaking down because he almost ended his life. He heard the doorbell ring, he walked to the door, looking through the peephole, seeing Olivia. He sighed, before opening the door, "Spencer... hey, how are you doing?" Olivia asked. "I'm f-fine L-Liv." Spencer said, slurring his words. Olivia then smelt the alcohol on him, "Spence, have you been drinking?!" Olivia asked, raising her voice a little because she was now really worried about him. "W-What, that's r-ridiculous." Spencer said, slurring his words again. She walked past him to go inside, then she saw, two empty whisky bottles, and then she saw the gun on the floor. She turned back to him, with tears welling up in her eyes, "Spencer, please tell me that you were not playing Russian roulette?" Olivia asked, as her voice cracked. Spencer stayed silent, with tears welling up in his eyes. He started to break down, with Olivia walking up to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, giving him a tight hug. "I-I can't believe she's gone!" Spencer cried into Olivia's shoulder, with Olivia rubbing his back. She turned her head, to kiss his cheek, "Shhh, it's ok Spence, I'm here for you, I'm gonna help you get through this." Olivia said, still rubbing his back. "I'm sorry for pushing you away, I just feel so alone." Spencer cried. "Spence, look at me." Olivia said, with Spencer looking at her."Remember what you told me back in high school when I thought I was alone, you told me that I always got you, and just like I always have you, you always got me." Olivia said, then she pulled Spencer in for another hug, with Spencer holding her close, he felt safe, he felt loved.

TO BE CONTINUED
That's the first chapter of my new book, and it was very emotional for me to write, but I hope you guys enjoyed it, and yes they will get together soon 👀, see you guys later for another chapter 🤍❤️