𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

Ignore the mistakes

_______________

All Taehyung and Jeongguk did was go out to places the whole day, having fun and not worry about their problems. So it was nice to finally be cuddled up against the alpha on Jeongguk's bed.

A show was randomly playing on the tv, none of them paying any mind to it seeing as they were invested into each other. Taehyung was messing with Jeongguk's long hair while the alpha holds his arms around the omegas small body.

This caused the omega to move up closer to Jeongguk's chest on his lap. Though, Taehyung didn't notice. Nor did he notice the tiny pecks Jeongguk was giving him on his neck.

Jeongguk couldn't help but place love bites around Taehyung's neck, causing the omega to gasps when the leader sucked his sweet spot.

"J-Jeon, you can't always be this horny." Taehyung taps on Jeongguk's shoulder.

Jeongguk giggled...innocently giggled, flipping Taehyung around so the omega could be on his back.

The Alpha pecks his lips, "How can't I be this horny when you're sitting on my lap in my clothes, looking very delicious?"

Taehyung looks away with an roll of his eyes, no words coming from his mouth.

Jeongguk teased him even more, "You're so beautiful, baby doll. I could worship you, love." Jeongguk starts to kiss all over Taehyung's face, moving lower on his body.

"I could worship your body all day long, tell you how my baby is so beautiful all day long, how lucky I am to be in your presence. You definitely should know how I could worship you to the sun up and sun down, doll." Jeongguk chuckles. Taehyung blushes at Jeongguk's words. He knows that Jeongguk is telling the truth because he's done it before.

And gosh that was the best day of his life.

"You want me to do it again, baby?" Jeongguk asked, chin on Tae's stomach as his red eyes trail on Taehyung's ethereal face.

Taehyung nods, biting his lips from a smile. Mind as well cherish moments before it all fades away right? Being with Jeongguk as much as he can, loving him, having intimate moments with him, all before something happens.

✴️

"When are you telling Jeongguk?" Jimin doesn't want to sound pushy at all, he doesn't want to rush Taehyung. But keeping this in from his family was eating him alive, especially when he knows that knowing this is going to have him favs consequences.

Taehyung sighs, hand clutching his phone tightly. He hated talking about this.

"I'm...still not ready."

"Taehyung...."

"Listen, I just....want to spend every second with him. I can't seem to just let go. This is hard." Taehyung's lip quivers but he took a deep breath from a sob.

Jimin pursed his lips, having nothing to say.

"I know you love him but, this is for the best. Tae, this situation is very sever."

"And I very much understand that but I just can't let Jeongguk go so easily. He's my alpha, someone I love so much." Taehyung says, voice wavering. "I'm sorry."

"You don't have to say sorry, Ta–"

"I do...I'm so so sorry." Taehyung hungs up the phone, rubbing his eyes again to keep his eyes from tearing up.

Is he selfish for wanting his last moments with Jeongguk? Is he selfish for not being ready? Because he thinks that he might be that way. But with how he never got to do his own thing in his life, can't he be selfish for once and hope nothing goes wrong?

✴️

So I've been obsessed with playing Genshin Impact lately