Benizakura!/The Blind Swordsman Nizou!

Night has fallen among Edo, and as such, a man in a straw hat, carrying a sword, walks by. 

Kotaro Katsura (Leader of the Joui Rebels! Old Comrade to Gintoki Sakata!) 

Just as he is approaching a nearby bridge, he hears a voice. 

???: You know, it is not a wise idea to be going out so late at night time. You could end up like the others who have been the victim to tsujigiri (death by sword attack!). 

Katsura: Really? Well, you should choose your own opponent more wisely. I'm not the right fit for someone of your caliber. 

???: Really? Well, I have been meaning to test my new sword out on someone. I need a good fight, the taste of blood is leaving my tongue as of late. 

He rushes at the Joui leader, who readies his sword, and tries to swing, but then- 

The man slashes into Katsura, causing wounds to open up, and blood to gush out. 

Katsura: What ... what did you just- 

He collapses. 

???: You have felt the power of Benizakura, my sword. 

He reveals a blade that looks the color of light pink, and it gleams in the pale moonlight. 

The Very Next Day ... 

The police gather around the area where Katsura was attacked, and nearby, a weird looking creature, in a penguin costume notices. 

Elizabeth (Katsura's Right Hand Man!)

Elizabeth realizing what's going on, rushes off to the only location he knows where he can find help, the headquarters of the Yorozuya! 

Yorozuya Headquarters ...... 

Elizabeth knocks on the door. 

(Y/N): Yes? Who ... Elizabeth? What are you ... where the hell is Zura?