The Battle Ends!

(Y/N): ALRIGHT!! LET'S END THIS!!

You rush at Kyuubei and she blocks your attacks! 

(Y/N): You really claim to love Tae? Well, what kind of a person takes them by force, without even the slightest bit of approval from them? 

Kyuubei: And what would you know? You don't even know Tae-Chan as well as I do! 

(Y/N): Well, what I know is, you're not even being true to her or yourself! 

You then kick sand into her eyes, and Kyuubei is knocked in the air by you! 

Before you can even do a follow-up attack, Binbokusai rushes in, and he manages to knock you back! 

(Y/N): AGH! YOU DAMN OLD MAN!!

At that moment, before Binbokusai can even attack back, Gintoki grabs onto him, and gets him out of the way! 

Gintoki: GO FOR IT!! 

(Y/N): GOT IT!! 

You rush at Kyuubei again! 

Kyuubei: I WILL WIN THIS! 

The minute Kyuubei goes to attack, you clutch her arms with your legs, and then you break her plate right in the chest! 

(Y/N): YES! 

At the same time, Binbokusai overpowers Gintoki and slams him into a pillar. 

While the Yorozuya leader's plate breaks, Binbokusai soon sees Shinpachi appear. Then, the vi- 

Shinpachi: GOD DAMN IT, AUTHOR!! THIS IS MY MOMENT!!!

Right. Shinpachi stabs the plate, and it shatters. 

Binbokusai: Well ... you got me. 

Just then ... 

The rest of the Yorozuya and Shinsengumi soon appear! 

Ruby: HEY!! YOU DID IT!! 

Yang: Great job you guys! 

Velvet: Uh .... I think it's a little too early to celebrate now. 

At that moment, Koshinori appears with many of his servants. 

Koshinori: Do you really think you can just leave with a pat on the back? You break into my estate, beat up my servants, my father, and my own child!!!! You will not be ignored for this!! YOU WILL ALL- 

Binbokusai: KOSHINORI!! ENOUGH!! 

Koshinori: What? Father, you can't- 

Binbokusai: We lost fair and square. Kyuubei, I'm sorry, but this is probably for the best. 

Soon ... 

You walk over to Kyuubei, with Tae joining you. 

(Y/N): Well, I'm sorry to say this Kyuubei, but, looks like Tae is coming back with us. 

Kyuubei: I was a fool. I forced Tae-Chan into this. All because I lost my eye. I- 

Tae: Kyu-Chan, I'm sorry I caused all this. I wanted to go along with it. I wanted to become your left eye. I wanted to help you but in the end I- 

(Y/N): It's alright ladies. You know, Gintoki just told me something. 

Flashback ... ...

You are talking with Gintoki after the battle. 

(Y/N): Boss, I don't even know what's going on. How can I even comfort them? It- 

Gintoki: To be honest, this isn't really my forte. It's yours (Y/N). And in the end, I think everyone was just trying to protect what was precious to them. 

(Y/N): You would know wouldn't you. 

Gintoki: I'm heading out. Don't be late alright? 

(Y/N): You got it. 

End Flashback ...

(Y/N): If you both need company, I'm always there for you both. 

Tae hugs you. 

Tae: (Y/N), you're the best. Thank you. 

She weeps. 

Kyuubei begins to weep as well. 

Kyuubei: Tae-Chan, I'm sorry. I- 

Tae then gives Kyuubei some kisses on the cheeks and lips. 

Tae: I don't know if marriage is what I want right now. Kyu-Chan, why don't we take things slow. 

(Y/N): And maybe I can help you get in touch with your female side. What do you say? 

Kyuubei: I-I suppose. 

Soon ...

Kondou found himself in a groom outfit, and right next to Princess Bubbles! 

Kondou: WHY ME?! 

Right now, the Yorozuya were with Sougo. 

Weiss: Ugh, look at all these Amanto Primates! 

Blake: So, what do we do? 

Sougo: Exactly what I called you here for. We're going to ruin this party so that Kondou-San doesn't have to leave Earth. 

Kondou: (from a radio) WHAT ARE YOU ALL WAITING FOR?! HELP ME!! 

(Y/N): I don't know, this is kind of funny. 

Gintoki: It's a whole party of gorillas. 

Kagura: You think Gorilla Chief is right at home? 

Coco: Oh he does indeed! 

Kondou: YOU JERKS!! HOW COULD YOU!! I'm actually getting married to a gorilla!

But then- 

Tae rushes in and throws a trident at Kondou, pinning him to a wall. 

Kondou: OH OTAE-CHAN!! 

Tae: Save it Gorilla Chief. HEY, YOU DAMN DIRTY APE!! STOP EXPOSING MY LITTLE BROTHER TO THIS ASININE IMAGERY!! 

She rushes at the Princess, and kicks her! 

Yorozuya: Uh oh! 

Shinpachi: CRAP!! WHY CAN'T THINGS JUST GO NORMALLY?!