The Truth about Kyuubei!

In the bamboo forest, just by the exterior of the Estate, you and Gintoki were at odds with Binbokusai!! 

(Y/N): Damn this old man is fast!! But how about this?! SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!!

You clone yourself with ninjutsu and then rush at the old man, but he easily dodges all the attacks takes down your clothes, only to be met by Gintoki and his sword, though he easily dodges. 

He then grabs some of the leaves and heads back. 

Binbokusai: Catch me if you can. 

Gintoki: YOU OLD CREEP!! 

(Y/N): I swear, for his age and size, he's an expert in combat. 

Back inside the estate ... 

Tae overheard the maids talking about the situation regarding you guys, and then she bit her lip hard. 

Tae: Damn it, why did you all have to go through this just to .... save me .... I - I have to get moving now! 

She slips by several servants and begins making her way through the halls, only for Koshinori to appear and try to stop her. 

Koshinori: STOP! I WON'T ALLOW YOU T- 

At that moment, Shinpachi appears and kicks him away. 

Shinpachi: SIS! 

Tae: Shinpachi!

The two hug each other, and Shinpachi leads his big sister into another room. 

Tae: Please, Shinpachi, enough is enough. You have to end this. 

Shinpachi: What? I can't do that Sis, no matter what. I love you too much! But this is just ridiculous! You can't just keep using your smile to hide your true feelings. It's alright if you don't! But why are you still wanting to stay. 

Tae: Because I'm the reason Kyu-Chan lost her eye. 

Shinpachi: Her? What do- 

At that moment, the door opens and Kyuubei appears holding a wounded Blake, Weiss, and even Hijikata. 

Blake: Shinpachi, Kyuubei, is actually a girl. 

Kyuubei: Tae-Chan, do you really still blame yourself for that? I already told you that I've grown stronger since then. 

Shinpachi: Wait a minute ... does that mean ... YOU THINK SIS IS A MAN?! 

Tae whacks him on the head. 

Tae: NO YOU MORON! NOT THAT!! Kyu-Chan has always admired me. She was raised as a man due to the Yagyu Clan only accepting male heirs. Her mother passed away as well. So her father, raised her as a man. 

Meanwhile ... 

Binbokusai: Kyuubei lost her eye after saving Otae-Chan from loan sharks. 

Gintoki: I knew it. It was obvious. 

(Y/N): YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! KYUUBEI IS A GIRL?! Actually .... this makes it kind of hot. 

You picture Kyuubei and Tae making out. 

(Y/N): Yuri is hot. 

Gintoki: HELLO!! WE'RE TRYING TO SAVE HER!! 

(Y/N): I know, but to be honest, they're both cute! 

Binbokusai: Even you approve? Then why do you- 

(Y/N): Because this is too fast!! Tae isn't ready to get married just yet! They should just take their couple status to slow! And besides, Kyuubei is only taking herself into consideration! I mean, look at Boss here! He's got a dream girl, and yet he doesn't even think fast naughty thoughts about her! 

Gintoki: He's actually right. 

Meanwhile .... 

Koshinori begins gathering up servants to stop the intruders, but then- 

Sougo blasts them with one of his rocket launchers, as well as Nora flinging them back with her hammer! 

Nora: Hey, don't you know that a fight is going on? 

Sougo: As official police officers, we have to ask that you back off. If you don't, I'll blow you to hell. 

Koshinori: What?! When did- 

Yorozuya: YOROZUYA TOTEM POLE ATTACK! 

Ruby, Yang, Velvet, and Coco all stack up, with Kagura on top of them and they attack all the servants one by one with kicks! 

Yorozuya: YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!! 

Then Jaune arrives with Ren and Pyrrha. 

Jaune: This is as far as you go! 

Ren: Right now your leaders have their own battles. 

Pyrrha: So we ask that you don't interfere. 

And indeed they were right because right now, you and Gintoki had wound up running into Shinpachi! It was you three against Binbokusai and Kyuubei!