Chapter Two

Sasuke and Sakura made a mad dash towards the exit as their friends ended up being split up; Naruto and Hinata went down the stairwell, Neji and Tenten ran down the south hallway to the lunch room, Shikamaru and Temari hid in one of the empty classrooms.

"Are they always this blood -thirsty?" Sakura questioned.

"Aa,"

Sakura sighed," We're going to miss lunch right?"

Sasuke closed his eyes in exasperation; realize that they would miss lunch, "Aa."

"Stupid fangirls," Sakura mumbled under her breath.

Suddenly Sasuke phone rang; he dug into his pockets and fished it out. "What is it Dobe?"

"You guys can come to our regular lunch area now, Tsunade-obaasan got rid of them, and they're in lunch DT right now." Naruto told him.

Sakura laughed, "Serves them right."

"Hn, we'll be there in a few."

"Haha I love the principle," Sakura smiled brightly.

"Aa, just don't get on her nerves."

"Aa,"

On their way to the cherry blossom tree, the regular lunch spot, a girl with uneven green hair came up with a small cake in hand. It was beautifully decorated with strawberries in the shaped of a heart with chocolate curls around it.

She held it up in a timid manner, "H-hope you like it Sasuke-kun."

Sasuke looked from the cake to her face then back to the cake debating whether to take it or not. But he hated sweets, the cake going to end up in the trash anyways.

Sakura nudged Sasuke in the arm, telling him to take it but he sent her a look that said 'I hate sweets.'

'Too bad, take it!' Sakura shot him a glare.

His limp hand that was at his side slowly rose up to take it.

"Ahem," a shrill voice from behind spoke up. "Sasuke-kun doesn't like sweets."

"Ino move, no one wants to see your sorry little fake ass," Temari glared.

Yamanaka Ino, the bitch on the block, president of Sasuke's fan club. Luscious, beautiful long blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. Too bad her attitude overcame those features.

"Shut the hell up Temari," Ino retorted. Then she turned her attention back to the green haired girl. "What are still doing here slut."

'Ha she must be talking about herself.' Sakura scoffed inwardly.

Finding some inner strength, the girl spoke with a new found attitude. "Who are you calling a slut; I think you're talking about yourself."

Ino jaw dropped, 'That little bitch!'

She took the cake out of the girl's hand and ….

'SMACK!'

The once pretty cake was now on the girl's face, whipped cream was all over the girl's green hair.

A round of gasp were heard.

"That was totally unnecessary. " Sakura commented as she pulled out a pack of tissue and began helping the girl clean her face.

"I warned her, "Ino shrugged like it was no big deal and made her way towards Sasuke and latched on his arm. Sasuke attempted to shake her off but she was glued to it like a parasite.

"Get off Ino,"

"Aww Sasuke-kun don't be like that," she batted her eye lashes thinking it would work on him.