Like Cats and Dogs

"Today's a good day."

That's what I murmur, adjusting myself on the counter of the store, gently purring as a nice breeze blesses my face with its fresh air, alongside the sound of the nyearby river calming me down.

We've had quite a few custnyoers already, all of them were really nice people. I even saw the entire La Soleil family and played with big sis Chocola and Vanilla. Really it is a peaceful day.

I feel at ease today and I can't ask for nyuch else.

"You seem to be in high-spirit today Milk." says my owner. She's called Yuzuki Ikeda and you need to respect her! I will bite you otherwise and I can be a fierce Lion if I want to! Grrr! Born in a family of tnyavelers, she's always been on the move, but lately decided to settle in this small peaceful town to pursue her dream of being an itinerant cook, though she got a bit too attached to the place for her to move away. Can't complain because I love her cuisine, and this side of town. Plus she's a really mature lady, with long black hair in a pony tail, fierce green eyes with a nyole under her right one completed with some round glasses, a gentle face, and a mature figure all together, complemented nicely by her uniform. Something I should strive to be if I wanna be the best Neko ever!

"Nyeah... It's a cool day..." I hear her chuckling a bit at my happily lazy behavior, and starts to stroke my hair a bit. My left ear twitch a bit, and I continue purring. This is the best...

"Hey by the way, you didn't avoid your daily training did you?" She asks in a tone that didn't really imply anything bad if I skipped it. Luckily I'm a serious girl! So I shake my head and answer.

"No. I did it this mornying. Repetitions of 12 for 1 hour." I respond while chewing a bit on my word and not really caring about the syntax.

"That's good. You're very serious about your ambition I'm proud of you." I purr in response. Ever since I've had this little...Incident with big sis Coconut. I've always admired her for being so strong, so agile, so cool, so thick and powerful... So beautiful... Nya....

"Milk, honey, I'd appreciate it if you didn't drool on the counter." I jerk up suddenly feeling very awake.

"Yes mommy, very sorry!" She doesn't seem very mad at me which reassure me, but I still take a tissue and clean up everything.

She even chuckles at me seriousness. "It's no problem, just keep your love for your fellow Nekos in private."

I reply in indignyation. "This is felonye! I'm not in love with other Nekos, I just have deep admiration for them, especially big sis Coconut."

In response Master puts her hands in the air and admits defeat. "Alright, alright you're not. No childish crushes, no lust, no discovery of self. You're just an innocent little angel with deep respect for your fellows."

I nod confidently. "Yes! And I'll manage to be the best among the best, and sweep all of them of their feet! Like a true gentlenyan!"

However instead, of expressing her respect and admiration over such an amazing ambition, she snorts quite loudly, which is very unladylike, and continues bothering me. "And uh... Have you, like, felt this way towards male Nekos, or just boys in general?"

What blashefeny! Asking if I ever feel affection towards my eternal rivals! "Nyo! I need to compete against them! I know I can only relate to them sometimes, when we make truces, to talk about the top Neko of the week."

Now I've done it. I don't why but Master was trying her hardest to not laugh at my honesty. So rude. "Oh Milk, you sweet little innocent les- romantic."