détendez +

détendez +

Michael leant back, leaning more into the pillows placed in the back of Michael's (kind of Kate's, but technically in Mike's name) Range Rover. Luke cuddled closer, pulling the blanket closer to his cold body.

His eyes were fixated on the drive-in movie screen one hundred meters in front of them, while Michael's eyes were more fixated on Luke's curled up body. He felt like he was a teenager again. Mike wasn't sure if it was just the cupcake phase in their relationship or if this is what it was always going to be like-Luke curled up at his side, holding on close as if his life depended on it.

"When I was, like, seventeen, I had this old Ford Taurus, and I always brought girls up here and we'd lay on the hood of the trunk," Michael whispered, reminiscing on the memories.

"Now you're thirty and bringing your boyfriend here. How times have changed."

Michael had his right hand at the small of Luke's back, his fingers under the lanky boy's crewneck, rubbing slow oval shapes into his skin. It wasn't even on purpose anymore, it's just on instinct. The two are always touching in some type of way.

Luke let his eyes linger shut. He felt so comfortable wrapped up in Michael's arms. He felt as if nothing could ever harm him. Luke felt safe. The blonde stretched out his long feet, his ankles hanging off the edge of the trunk.

A soft kiss was pressed to Luke's forehead. He looked up at his lover, a smile etched upon both of their lips. Mike leant down to leave another kiss to Luke's nose, but he moved up, catching it with his mouth.

Luke inched up more, dragging out Michael's bottom lip. Mike let out a mouth as he dragged his other hand up the side of Luke's spine. The blonde brought his right leg over Michael's lap, straddling his hips.
Michael slid his hands up Luke's sweater, his cold hands a contrast against Luke's warm back. He raked his short nails down the pale skin, turning Luke on with every breath. Mike pushed the crewneck over Luke's shoulders, helping him take it off before their lips locked once again.

Luke let out a small groan as Michael flipped them over, his large body pining him to the floor of the folded-over-seats. "You've gotta stay quiet, baby," Mike whispered, pressed a kiss to the shell of Luke's ear.

The twenty-eight year old let his hand wander down to the space between their two crotches, cupping his hand to palm Michael through his loose sweatpants. Michael continued to leave small kisses down Luke's body, leaving slobbery kisses over the fading hickies on his hipbones.

A freezing cold breeze washed over Luke's bare upper bodies as Mike went back down, slipping his fingers under the waistband of Luke's tight jeans.

Luke thrusted his hips towards Michael, the cold hands of his partner undoing the metal button and pulling the zipper down. The true struggle of the situation was simply the fact that Luke's jeans were tight and their available space was limited.

Michael held his hands flat as he ran them up Luke's freezing cold body, rubbing at his perky nipples before starting to leave kisses on Luke's inner thigh.

Luke could only see the top of Michael head as he started to go down on him. The blonde was biting hard on his lip, the metallic taste of blood already filling his mouth. The veins in his neck were popping as he held all the possible will-power he continued to keep quiet.

He rolled his head back, hitting the top of the wrinkled blanket they had laying in the back. His blue eyes closed tightly as he slowly thrusted himself into Mike's mouth, trying not to choke his boyfriend.

Michael placed his spare hand on Luke's lower torso, the space between his two hipbones where the blonde pubic hair started it's trail. He held him down, trying to gain control of his reflex once more.

Luke was panting and on the verge of tears, the way Michael blew him was beyond bliss, beyond obliviation, beyond any feeling he has ever felt. He let out a squeak as Michael deep-throated him.

Mike look up at the beauty before him, his back arched, his stomach red, his lungs gasping for air. "Come on, baby boy, come for me," he coached as he went up for a good breath of air. He went back down, sucking harshly on the head as Luke let out a low, deep moan before releasing into Michael's mouth.

He tried to contain his sounds, knowing there was a family of five only twenty meters away from them. Luke bit his lip harshly as he regain control of his body. Michael let a kiss linger to the head of his member, smiling at the things he did to his boyfriend.