chapter 8

It's been a couple of days and turns out it was Quirrell that was trying to steal the stone and wow I was not expecting that but something nobody else expected was for me to not go visit Harry at least once. this morning his posse as I'm now calling them ran up to me angry and all mad because they were looking at who left him stuff and none of the Slytherins including me left something. Granger actually yelled at me 'he's your brother you and your friends should at least leave something for him' she yelled. they were annoying me to no end. so I walked up to Snape and said they were bothering me about not seeing him and Snape took 10 points each for harassing another student it was great.

it was the end of the year feast and I was surprised this year had gone by that fast it felt like we had only been there for 4 months let alone a whole year. the final exams were cancelled because of Harry saving us all or whatever. Blaise was mumbling something about 'stupid Potter and his bloody hero complex now everyone's bugging us about female Potter' but he's not wrong everyone from all houses except for ours as they don't give a crap about 'the boy who lived' how come he gets a cool title and I don't but anyways everyone is bugging us about how my brother is or telling me what I should give him and I don't care. he ignored me all year I'm not getting him anything. Harry came into the great hall and didn't even look my way wow cold Harry. Dumbledore coughed and started his speech.

"Another year, gone! And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarded and the points stand thus. In fourth place: Gryffindor, with 312 points! In third place: Hufflepuff, with 352 points! Second: Ravenclaw, with 426 points! And in the first place, with 472 points: Slytherin house!" yes we won Pansy hugged me we were all excited that we won.
"Yes, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account and I have a few last-minute points to award. To Miss Hermione Granger, for the cool use of intellect while others were in grave peril: fifty points! okay what the heck she's just a stupid girl nothing special all the girls in Slytherin are smarter than her just in different areas and we aren't dumb enough to be put in peril
"Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley, for the best-played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years: fifty points!" okay what the heck for playing chess?
"And third, to Mr. Harry Potter, for pure love and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house: sixty points!" for love where is that love when it comes to his bloody sister?

"We're tied with Gryffindor!" yeah Greg we know

"And finally: it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award ten points to Neville Longbottom! Assuming that my calculations are correct, I believe that a change of decoration is in order!" he clapped and the banners changed to Gryffindor ones what the heck couldn't he have y'know not gotten our hopes up first I hate him, yeah I know he's our headmaster but he's a jerk.

"Gryffindor wins the house cup"

yeah, we know you git. Draco slammed his hat down on the table, Blaise was red in the face, Goyle looked really mad and the girls looked like they were gonna go mental I probably look the same.

that night was hard it was our last night there so we were all kind of upset. I and the girls went to the boy's dorm to help them pack and as much as they will deny it in the future they shed a few tears. we double-checked to make sure that they didn't leave anything and then we left them alone to pack our stuff. as we were packing Daphne spoke up "so do you girls like anyone right now, any boys you fancy."

"umm, no boys but there is a girl... it's Tracy Davis."

"Pansy I'm so proud of you for telling us you could have just said no."

"yeah, Pans I hope you know this won't change anything between us."

"Okay thank you guys let's just get back to packing." that was a short conversation but anyways back to packing. all that I left out was stuff I would need for in the morning everything else was in my trunk. it was sad it's barely been a year and this place is more like home than the Dursleys is.