Chapter 1

Jade Potter woke up to her cousin jumping on the stairs yelling "Wake up cousin we're going to the zoo." she got out of bed, got dressed and went downstairs to see her twin brother Harry making breakfast. 

You see the Dursleys hated Harry and barely liked Jade for unknown reasons but since they liked Jade more they gave her a bedroom whereas Harry sleeps in the cupboard under the stairs. Jade walks past him and sits down at the end of the table ignoring everything going on around her thinking of a secret her aunt told her, she was a witch! but she had to keep this a secret from everyone her whole family were witches and Wizards except her aunt, cousin and uncle. She finished breakfast just as they were getting ready to leave. she got in the car in between Dudley and Harry. They went through the whole zoo and the final stop was the snake habitat. Dudley started banging on the glass trying to wake him up but eventually gave up and walked away but Harry and Jade stayed there.

JADE POV:

"Sorry about him. He doesn't understand what it's like lying there day after day, having people press their ugly faces in on you." Harry said to the snake the snake looked up and blinked.

 "Can you...hear me?" Harry asked The snake nodded.

 "It's just...I've never talked to a snake before. Do you...I mean...do you talk to people often?" Harry asked The snake shook its head.

"You're from Burma, aren't you? Was it nice there, do you miss your family?" Harry asked again The snake turned its head in the direction of a sign which said, Bred in Captivity.

 "I see. That's me as well. I never knew my parents, either." Harry said I just looked at him like he was crazy.

The now-awake snake has attracted Dudley's attention. He ran over to the cage, knocking Harry to the floor.
" Mummy, Dad, come here! You won't believe what this snake is doing!!" Dudley yelled. Dudley put his hands on the glass wall. Harry, from the ground, glared at him. Suddenly, the glass disappeared. Dudley fell forward. He fell into the snake enclosure, sputtering in a pool of water. The snake got out of the exhibit, stopping in front of Harry.
"Thankssssssss." The snake said dragging out the 'S'
"Anytime," Harry said
The snake-headed off,
A random man yelled "SNAKE!"
There was a lot of screaming as the snake-headed for freedom. Dudley got up to get out, but the glass was back over the enclosure. He's stuck. He pounded the glass.
"Mum, mummy!" Dudley yelled.
Petunia saw him and screamed.
"Mum, help! Help me!" Dudley screamed
"My darling boy! How did you get in there?!" Aunt Petunia yelled back
Harry grinned and giggled but Uncle Vernon saw and glared down at him and Harry's grin disappeared. Aunt Petunia continued screaming "How did you get in there? Dudley, oh, Dudley!"
When they got home Uncle Vernon locked Harry in his cupboard. I went back upstairs and fell asleep instantly.

The next morning I woke up later than normal and walked downstairs to my uncle ripping up two letters when I asked what was happening Uncle Vernon told me to go back to bed. I was weirded out but I did what he said. I stayed in my room the rest of the day drawing and practicing wandless magic using my mom's old magic books from when she was in school. I eventually fell asleep after successfully levitating my books without a wand.

Over the next couple of days, we kept getting more and more letters to the point Uncle Vernon packed everything up and drove away with us to a cabin in the middle of the lake. It was the middle of the night when I was woken up by a banging on the door and a scary-looking man came. 

 he was tall, I was still half asleep and only heard some words like him insulting my aunt and uncle oh yeah then he said I was a witch but I knew that already so I wasn't interested he got Harry a cake but I didn't get anything so I already didn't like him. He said he was taking us to get our school supplies we took the underground to get to a pub called the Leaky Cauldron.