Chapter 2

When we walked into the leaky cauldron the bartender yelled at the giant man named Hagrid "Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?"
"No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helping young Harry and Jade here buy his school supplies." Hagrid replied
"Bless my soul. It's Harry Potter." The bartender said. 'Hey what about me' I thought. The pub got silent. A man came up and shook Harry's hand.
"Welcome back, Mr. Potter, welcome back." A man said. A witch came up and shook Harry's hand, as well.
" Doris Crockford, Mr. and Ms. Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last."
A man in robes with a turban on his head appeared.  Jade a-and Harry P-potter. C-can't tell you how pleased I am to meet you." The man in the turban said.

"Hello, Professor. I didn't see you there. Jade, Harry, this is Professor Quirrell. He'll be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts." Hagrid said.

"Oh, nice to meet you," Harry said.
" F-fearfully fascinating subject. N-not that you need it, e-eh, Potter? Hehe." Professor Quirrell said.
"Yes, well, must be going now. Lots to buy. Heh." Hagrid said.

We went into a back room that had a brick wall.
"See, Harry, Jade, you're famous!" Said Hagrid.
"But why are we famous, Hagrid? All those people back there, how is it they know who I am?" Harry asked.
"I'm not exactly sure I'm the right person to tell you that, Harry," Hagrid said as he Taped the brick wall clockwise with his umbrella. The blocks shifted and opened up to reveal a hidden, busy street.

I stared in awe as Harry talked to Hagrid about the money we ended up in front of Gringotts the wizarding bank or that's what it said on the front of the building. I stayed outside as Hagrid and Harry went in after five minutes of waiting a little blonde boy walked over and said "I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy and you?"
I was startled by this but said "Oh I'm Jade" It was obvious the fact I didn't mention my last name was new to him but he continued talking "So where are your parents?" He asked "Oh they're in Godric's Hollow," I said, "Well why aren't they here with you?" Draco asked "Oh they're dead," I said like it was the most normal thing ever. "Well then who are you here with?" Draco asked, god do the questions ever stop? "Oh I'm here with this annoying giant man named Hagrid and my brother," I said
"Oh, I know him isn't he the servant at Hogwarts," Draco said "Yeah something like that" I replied. Draco's name was called by a man who must be his father and he ran off. not even 2 minutes later Harry and Hagrid walked out of the building and we went to the wand shop. It took 27 tries but I finally got my wand

I heard a tapping on the window so I looked up and saw that Hagrid had an owl in his hand he yelled "Harry Harry happy birthday" Once again I was forgotten

I heard a tapping on the window so I looked up and saw that Hagrid had an owl in his hand he yelled "Harry Harry happy birthday" Once again I was forgotten. I said I was going to go get some more stuff I forgot to get and I left them alone. I went to Knock Turn Ally and went into a shop that sold books I went in and found some books on dark arts, I bought some on the unforgivable curses, Horcruxes, whatever those are and some that were just labelled Dark arts. When I met Hagrid and Harry back at the leaky caldron they were finishing up supper. oops looks like I won't get to eat tonight.

We had just gotten to Kings Cross station and people were looking at Hagrid "What're you looking at Blimey, is that the time?? Sorry, Harry, Jade, I'm gonna have to leave you. Dumbledore'll be wanting his...well, he'll be wanting to see me. Now, uh, your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here are your tickets. Stick to it, guys that's very important. Stick to your tickets." Hagrid said.
Harry looked at his golden ticket.
and said "Platform 9 ¾? But Hagrid, there must be a mistake. This says Platform 9 ¾. There's no such thing...is there?" But when Harry looked up Hagrid was already gone wow that dude gets around fast. Harry walked over to someone who worked at the station and asked if he could have the directions to platform 9 ¾ but the guy just laughed and walked away we continued walking until we heard a woman with red hair say something about muggles she was walking with a little girl and four boys "muggles" Harry said before following the family I followed after him until we were right behind them it was obvious Harry was listening to their conversation but I didn't because they looked boring. I stood there looking at my nails for what seemed like forever before noticing that Harry was talking to the Lady I paid attention to Their conversation and learned how to get onto the platform I said "Thanks" and the woman finally realized that I was there.

I passed through the barrier and me and Harry went into a compartment. Five minutes later a little boy, one that we had seen earlier walked in and said "Can I sit here everywhere else is full" I wanted to say no but Harry beat me to it "Yeah sure" he said the redhead sat across from us and said "I'm Ron by the way Ron Weasley" 
"we're Harry and Jade Potter," Harry said