13

"Now I have a very, very important question for you little one okay?" Kian deadpans

Kiara nods her head, sitting up straight and flashing him her puppy eyes as a precaution.

The kid has learnt a thing or two about how to use her adorable charm to work in her advantage over the years.

Kian smiles at the cheeky girl, making a mental note not to look her in the eyes in the future when telling her off.

"What colour do you want your new big girl bedroom to be?" He finally spits out, his fingers hovering over the 'add to basket' button on multiple items online.

"Pink!" She beams, clapping her hands in excitement.

Kian had a feeling that would be her answer so he presses a few keys on his macbook and orders everything they had chosen out in the colour pink, out to be delivered the very next day thanks to his rich privileges.

"Okay so that's all the furniture and necessities ordered..." he murmers out loud, "...now for the toys." He holds back a smirk, waiting for his daughter's reaction.

"Yeh! Lots of toys dadda!" She squeals causing Kian to wince at the volume.

Who know someone so little could make so much noise.

She stands up on the sofa, clutching 'wush' and starts to bounce up and down, unable to contain herself any longer.

Kian shoved his laptop forward onto the coffee table and shot his arms out either side of her.

"Careful! I haven't Kiara proofed the place just yet crazy girl." He lectures, puffing out a stressed sigh.

"I love toys dadda." She ignores him, giggling whilst holding out her turtle to prove her point.

"I can tell." He laughs.

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to let her take a nap if it has the effect of a sugar rush.

The only good thing is that he knows she'll wear herself out by bed time and sleep through the night.

Then their sleeping schedule will officially be back on track.

Kian is suddenly tackled backwards into the sofa when Kiara comes flying at him, wrapping her tiny self completely around his body.

"Oof." Kian humphs, taken back by how strong the small girl is.

She has some power in her.

Small but mighty.

"Jeez, you're one strong little toddler aren't you?" He questions, huffing an exasperated laugh out and sitting up again.

She giggles into the crook of his neck, tickling him slightly and putting the perfect idea in his head.

"Do you know what little monsters like you get baby?" He asks.