11)

kaush - i have something to ask them....

sid nodded and sign him ask them....

kaush - did you....did you only physical abuse her or se...sexual also?...

he said fearing for answer because if their answer will be positive then he did not know what sid will do with them.....

listening kaushal question sid head snap toward ranga direction daring him through eyes to say something which he will regret....

ranga - no..we did not.....she was just teenager when we bought her.....we used to touch her inappropriately but never rapped her....

He said shuttering....sid blood boiled when he listen of someone touching her inapporpiately....he went where tools are kept...he examine some and pick one of them......and went toward them....he take ranga hand in his and look into his eye and said...

sid - you touch her with this hand... right?...

he hold his one finger and cut it with tool making him scream....

sid - now you will regret in everyday....i will not cut your hand only once....i will cut it slowly daily.....you will beg for death.....

he said dangerously......then he went to raka....and do same thing with him making him scream....then he stand in front of ranga wife...

sid - and you....you did not even try to stop them....you yourself is a woman right?....still you did not try to stop them....

he toss the tool to scarlett and she cut her finger.....three of them are crying out of pain....

aron - now tell us...who are them from you bought her....

ranga - we don't know....humhare dhande mein samne vale ka naam nhi pucha jata....bas jo chahiye paise do or le lo....

he said shuttering....crying...

sid - scott aron try to find out who were them.....i also want them here...

scott & aron - boss....

they said in their professional tone....sid held ranga and raka hair and said...

sid - now you will live the life worse than her....you will remain here till your death and i will make sure it will not come to you easily....aria scarlett meet me in my office at 5 p.m.....i have something important to discuss with you two.....and come in casual wear with relax attitude....

scarlett & aria - boss....

they said nodding their head....

sid - aron scott i am leaving them to you two that you will take care of them daily....i will not be able to come daily....but keep in mind that they shall not be dead that easily....call doctor if things get serious....

scott - don't worry...they will pay good for it....

aron - they dare to touch our....

he cut himself....and said...

aron - what we will call her....you are our boss then what she will be to us....