45)

sid stood behind sana and said....

sid - ok....now i am going to open it....take a deep breath before that....

sana made a confused face but nonetheless take a deep breath....

sid - ready?....

sa - i guess so.....

sid open her blindfold making her blink to come with sudden light.....but when she looked in front of her after her vision got clear...her hands automatically went on her mouth and a sob left her mouth.....she cannot define that feeling in words....

sid wrap his arms around her from back...his own eyes are teary.....sana turn in his hold and bury her face in his chest hugging him tightly.....he stroked her hair to calm her....he did not stop her from crying....its her emotions....which is good to be come out.....he also close his eyes to calm his emotions....few tears left his eyes.....

After a few minutes they feel arms wrapped around them......they open their eyes to see all of them hugging with them in the middle.....they smile at them....

kaush - cupcake don't cry.....we are here to enjoy......we will relive your memories but this time with us......

sana nodded and they broke the hug after a few seconds.....sana, still in sid arms, turned to look at their childhood home, in london.....

sana, still in sid arms, turned to look at their childhood home, in london

sa - our home...

she said in a crack voice, still a little smile on her face, looking back at sid....who nodded smiling at her...

sid - our home.....

he repeated placing a kiss on her temple.....

sid forward his hand and said with a glint in his eyes.....

sid - what say?....

sana smiles widely and puts her hand in his hand and then both immediately run inside like they used to run in their childhood.....both giggle with teary eyes.....while others smile looking at them and make their way inside.....sid and sana stop at entrance and look at their home standing there....

sa - it is exactly like before......

sid - yes....just your paintings are missing.....

sa - and...

she trailed off looking down......sid took her in his arms...