17)

today sana woke up alone on bed...when she get up sid was not there...she get up move toward bathroom and do brush and take bath....now she is able to do her basic things by herself......she learn so many thing in past weeks....she is so thankful to all who help to become a better version of herself.....she get ready quickly in loose tee shirt and short as its summer.....she went down to living to see dad was sitting watching news..

sa - good morning dad....

dad see her and smile widely....

dad - good morning princess....why are you looking grumpy?....

sa - where is sidharth?...he was not there today with me when i woke up....its first time that i did not find him....

she said grumpily sitting beside dad....dad chuckle at her and ruffle her hair a little....

dad - he had to go for something important early morning....he did not want to disturb your sleep so he quietly went without telling you....

sa - what important work came this early.....

dad - princess you did not know about his work....when you will know about it you will understand it...

sana nodded...

sa - its so different to not look at him first thing in morning....i was so used to it....

dad - don't worry...he will be coming soon.....hungry?...

sa - no much....lets wait for him a little.....

dad nodded...they wait for another half an hour but he did not came...dad made sana eat breakfast but she did not eat much missing sid....today no one was there other than dad and sana on table as they were with sid......she wait for more time after breakfast to see him but he still did not came....

sa - dad your son is so bad.....

dad - princess he must be stuck....

sa - i am going to art room...

she said frustrated and went to her art room....dad shake his head knowing she is angry on him now.....its nearly lunch when sid come back with all....dad was in living...

dad - did the matter got solved...

sid - yes dad....i was thinking to drop this mafia world but it does not seem that easy....

dad - i know son....i will not be easy....but we can try right.....

sid - hmm...anyway...where is rabbit?...

dad smile at him widely....

dad - she is angry on you...she waited so long for you and frustratingly went to art room....

sid chuckle as he expected exactly the same...

sid - don't worry....i will see her....but first i will go and take bath.....

he went to his room and take bath and change into something comfortable....and went to art room....here she is standing in front of painting...all her hands and fingers are fully of color...as she was also using her fingers to paint along with brush to give it more natural look.....she even have some paint on her face as she try to clear hair from her face....sid chuckle at her....she is so cute and beautiful that he can look at her full day without getting tired and he love her so damn much that he cannot imagine what he will do if he have to get part from her again.....

he went toward her and tuck the loose strands of hair behind her ear which were irritating her...sana look at him but then again start doing her painting ignoring him...sid wanted to laugh at how cute she is looking even when she is angry...