31)

aron and scott are also scared of sid but also they are his friends....they will be with him and will do anything to find sana....aron put his hand on sid shoulder....

aron - sidharth we cannot sit idle....we have to find sana.....you have to stay strong....

sid - we will find her...right?....

he asks in a crack voice making aron and scott look at each other with sad eyes.....for them sid is the strongest who will not break no matter what happens.....but now seeing him like this they did not know what to do....

scott - we will sidharth...but for that we have to start searching.....you cannot just sit here.....

sid - yeah...we have to do something....

sid immediately get up and went to his office saying....

sid - bring scar and aria with you now.....

in a few minutes aron scott scar and aria are front on sid....scar and aria are trying to control their tears knowing this is not the time for getting emotional....now sid is completely in his professional mode...

sid - first tell me since when she is missing....

scott - it's two hours now....first one hour they try to find her nearby park or some kind of clue...but they were not able to find her so they come and tell us...

sid - i had told you to check geeta background...

aron - i did that...she is clean...belongs to a normal middle class family....lives with her husband, ansh and two children...ruhi and ruhaan....

sid - and her husband...

scott - he works as IT head......he is also clean...

sid nodded and got up...

sid - let go to park once more....may be they forget something.....take them with us also.....

they nodded and follow him...in few minutes they were in park....guards empty the park and they started to search......after half an hour of searching aron call them....all run toward him....

sid - what happen aron.....

aron - boss see this....

he shows them a small room.....when they went inside there is a chair on which ropes are hanging......sid turn toward guards for answer....all lower their head scared...

sid - answer me....

guard - boss this room was locked when we checked before.....

sid - and you did not find it necessary to check inside....

they did not answer him knowing they are at fault....

sid - you know if you had check it before than she is with me now.....your one mistake is costing her life.....

he shouted on them.....he shake his head in disappointment and tell them to search...they find sana mobile there.....after checking everything they return to mansion....dad was already present in hall....