38)

she entered her room...her blood boiled with the scene in front of her...

sa - whats going on here......

sid look at her and nurse also turn toward her.....

sid - oh you came....nothing just she is giving me sponge bath.....

she see that sid is half naked with only shorts on....and nurse is giving him sponge bath....as well as ogling on him, who is not aware of it.....

sa - and who said her to give you this?....

sid - no one.....she herself came....also i did not take bath for the last three days and you are not here so i did not deny her....

sa - you could have call me you know....

sid - but.....

sa - stop....and you(nurse) go from here....i am here to take care of him...you did not have to bother.....and do not show me your face again...

nurse immediately went from there scared for her life....while sana furiously look at sid and start giving him sponge bath still angry on him....

sid - rabbit....

no response....

sid - listen na....

no response....

sid - what is my fault...

no response....

sid - i was stinking that's why i did not deny her....

sa - and you did not even notice how she was ogling on you...

sid - am i smelling jealousy?....

sa - sidharth i am already angry do not make me more....

she said in a threatening tone which made sid shut......sana give him bath and change his clothes.....not speaking a word.....sid sit on bed and look at her....she kept the things in bathroom then started to go out of room...

sid - rabbit....

sa - yes...

sid - come here....

sa - if you needed to say, say here...i am not coming.....

sid - come na....please...

he said making puppy eyes.....she huff and came near him...who pulled her near him wrapping his arms around her waist....

sa - sidharth i am not in any mood of fun....if you want something tell me.....

sid - why are you mad at me....i am sorry na....and you know i am yours.....

sa - but you can wait for me...if you are possessive for me, so am i....if you cannot see me with anyone else so am i...

she said in a low tone.....sid feel bad knowing each other nature for each other....

sid - i am sorry.....only your name is written on my heart.....i love you...