The Victory of the Taekwondo Club

After Jeongguk's win...

A fired-up Chisoo and Seungmin's victories bring the final score up to 3 to 2. They've pulled off a miraculous win against Yangeun High School!

"Woooooow!!!" Seungmin shouts in joy.

Junseon wraps his arm around his friends neck while jumping, "We won!! We won! Hahaha!!!"

(Y/N) jumps in the air with a wide grin on her face, "Ahhhhh! You guys all worked so hard!!!"

The members all gather Jeongguk, patting his back and giving him compliments for his big win. Jeongguk gets flustered but acknowledges his members' praises. As he looks through the crowd, (Y/N) is standing there clapping as she is smiling at Jeongguk. Jeongguk feels this indescribable flutter in his stomach and heads straight to her direction.

(Y/N) notices him coming her way. "Jeongguk! I'm so proud of you! You did so grea-"

(Y/N) was cut off as she felt Jeongguk's strong but firm arms placed around her, pulling her into a tight hug. The female was shocked but gave into the hug anyway.

"Thank you...(Y/N)." Was all Jeongguk whispered as he feels at peace with the embrace. 'I love you...(Y/N). So much.'

They break from the hug and head over to the rest of the members.

Everyone gathers around in a group, spinning around as they cheer. The Yangeun High School athletes don't seem to be processing their loss quite yet.

"Seungmin sunbae. You're pretty good. I wasn't expecting anything from you, honestly." Jeongguk admits, seeing it as a compliment.

(Y/N) nods her head, "Right! Me neither."

Seungmin looked offended, "Wow...You guys are too much. What did you take me for?!"

"Hey, but why'd you-" Junseon looks around his surroundings before lowering his voice. "Why didn't you go for his leg? I told you, it would've ended right there if you hit his right leg."

Jeongguk looks in Muho's direction and purposely raises his voice. "Ah- You're asking me why I didn't hit his right leg?"

"Uh- Huh?" Junseon sweatdrops by Jeongguk's sudden raising of his voice.

"I'd be embarrassed, even if I won." Jeongguk firmly states, "I don't need dirty tricks to win...Unlike someone I know."

"What's this kid talking about?" Junseon asks Seungmin, who just shrugs his shoulders.

(Y/N) couldn't help but try to gauge Muho's reaction to Jeongguk's sudden provocation. "R-Right! It's more meaningful to win fair and square. Only insecure kids need to cheat. Right, Chisoo." She nudges his side.

"If you're confident in your own skills, you wouldn't dare do anything like that." Chisoo's meaningful remark allows everyone to break out into satisfied laughter.

"Let's go, guys." (Y/N) says, "We need to eat a celebratory meal. Go go go to eat meat meat meat!"

The members instantly got pumped, chanting, "Right! Meat! Meat!!!"

Everyone's in high spirits as they pack up...but (Y/N) feels an unusual energy from behind them.

It's Cheon Muho, running towards Jeongguk with a chair!

"Jeon Jeongguk!!!" Muho shouts out as he charges at him.

"Jeongguk! Look out!!!" (Y/N) runs to him.

Jeongguk looks behind and sees his rival's angered figure, "Ah!"

Feeling the adrenaline rushing through her veins, she pushes Jeongguk out of the way from the chair and finds an opportunity to land a square kick onto Muho's shoulder. It's very similar to the move Jeongguk showed off while sparring with Chisoo.