Chapter 21

(I apologize for this chapter I don't know how to write about parties, but I hope you like it, and have in mind that fast everyone is going to be a little drunk)

At Tony's party

Y/N's POV:

I arrived to the party, in other words I went to the living room, and found a lot of people talking, drinking, playing billiards, and well yeah it was a party they were doing what someone usually does at a party.

I saw Bucky and walked towards him, next to him was Steve and Sam, "Hey! What are you talking about?" I said "Hi Y/N, nothing interesting," Steve said "yeah, just that Bucky didn't want to come, and he is complaining about it" Sam complimented "well we are two" I said looking at Bucky "really? Then why are you here?" Bucky said "you don't have anyone that makes you come" "in that you are wrong". I looked around and saw Lorcan coming towards me "here is my proof" I said putting my hand on his shoulder "who are these gentlemen Y/N?" Lorcan asked "these are Bucky, Steve and Sam, guys this is Lorcan an old friend, the one who made me come" I said "nice to meet you Lorcan" Steve said "nice to meet you to" Lorcan responded "so what did Y/N do for you to make her come?" Bucky asked "she didn't do anything wrong, she needs to have come fun, also I wanted to see what the legendary Stark parties are like, and she is my pass to this" he responded "you have a point" Sam said pointing him with his glass of whiskey "and what did Bucky do?" I asked "nothing" he mumbled "he needed to go out of his room and see people" Steve said "I see" Lorcan said looking at Bucky "well gentlemen if you excuse me, I want to meet people and Y/N is my entrance to that" Lorcan said and dragged me out of the group

"Can you please stop looking for a hook-up and be a person, I saw how you were looking at Bucky" I said to Lorcan "I'm not looking for a hook-up, but I have to admit that your friend Bucky is a fine piece of man" Lorcan said "can you shut up?" I asked "yeah, now who else is your friend?" he asked, I moved my head to a side and saw Wanda talking to a woman, I walked towards her and said "Wanda!" "Y/N, I didn't think I was going to see you here, if I have a good memory you weren't a party girl" she said "yeah me neither, and who is this?" I asked looking towards a woman who was next to her "I was going to ask the same to you" she said looking at Lorcan who was standing next to me "this is Maria, she works at S.H.I.E.L.D" "Hi Maria, nice to meet you, and this is Lorcan, an old friend" I responded "Hi Y/N, Hi Lorcan" she said "so what are you doing here?" she asked "talking to you?" I responded, and she laughed "she means something else" Lorcan mumbled "no, I mean, Stark's parties always end differently, that's why they are a legend" she said "oh I don't know, I thought it was just a party" I said "if you want you can stay with us" Wanda said "and look there's Nat"

I turned around and saw Natasha, she was wearing a nice dress, she looked beautiful. She stood next to Maria and said "Hey, what are you guys talking about?" "You see, our friend Y/N here, has no plan for the end of the party, if you know what I mean" Wanda said "oh, I see" Nat responded looking at me "I think we should see what the night brings us, don't you think ladies?" "I like that idea" Maria said "well, I'm going to leave Y/N in your responsibility, I'm going to look for..." Lorcan started, and I finished, but not in the way he wanted "a hook-up"I said "no, new friends" he responded with embarrassment in his voice, while Wanda and Nat giggled "yeah go, Y/N could use some party time" Maria said, and you could tell now by her voice that she had been drinking.

Lorcan left and Wanda said "Nat, what hour is it?" Nat looked at her watch and replied "not very late, it's only 9:50 pm" "damn it's early" Maria said "we have to wait at least an hour and a half more for the interesting part" "don't say that, we can make this fun" Nat said then she looked at the second floor and screamed "Hey Thor, wanna talk to us?" he looked down, saw Nat and screamed "Yesss suree" you also could tell he had been drinking.