A bump on the road

Hii babes! I'm so glad that you have made it to my book! Love you!
I just gotta say that this is my first book that contains smut and more of a complicated story. It's straight to point and I try not to make the conversations to long.

So please don't hate if it's not perfect, I know that it contains mistakes and I'm sorry/;
I'm not an experienced writer or reader so if it's flawed than that's why.

But I hope that you enjoy this book as much as I enjoy writing it!
As always, shine like you're the only star in the universe and don't give a fuck about men❤️
Now
Enjoy-p<3
———————————
"Valencia! ¡darse prisa!" My mum shouted from the living room. I was currently standing in front of my mirror just looking at myself. I was wearing the school uniform and had put up my long dark hair in a ponytail.

"Si mamá! ¡Ya voy!" I grabbed my purse and hurried down the hundreds of steps to the door. Our butler would be driving me and my nuthead of a brother to our new school today and I couldn't be happier and yet so nervous that I could shit myself.

I put on my black heals over my knee high socks and stood up straight. My mom fixed my skirt and kissed my cheek.
"Te quiero (I love you )" she said with a smile

"Te quiero también, mamá" I smiled before hurrying out along with Andre to the car.

I gave my mom a wave before taking place in the car besides Andre.
The drive to the school was tense, most because off the nerves- my brother and I had just moved to this part of the USA and we got enrolled in the best private school our family could find. I didn't really care about money and fancyness but for my family, it was the most important thing.

What can I say? I come from a rich Spanish family.

"Ms and mr, valiente. Good luck in school" our butler (Jorge) smiled at us.

"Oh please Jorge, stop with the "ms" bullshit. It's Valencia and you know that" I smiled before stepping out of the car.

"Thank you for the ride" my brother thanked Jorge before stepping out beside me. We both hesitated at going into the school, everything was so new.

"You go first" he said to me with his eyes on the big wooden doors.

"Absolutely not, Andre" I shook my head
"You go"

"You go" he pushed me and I crashed into the doors making them open. I was met with at least a hundreds on students standing by their lockers and giving me judgemental looks.

"Puta" I whispered to him but he just smiled at me.
"te arrepentirás de eso"
All eyes was now on me and I could hear the whispers saying "is that the valientes?". Yes- our family was quite known in this country due to our power and money.

"Why are they looking?" I whispered to Andre.

"I don't know" he shrugged before getting interrupted.

"Ahh Ms and Mr. Valiente" a voice called out from the hallway to our right making me turn my head.

I was met by a woman, looking to be in her mid 50s with red hair and formal clothes
"Glad to have you here" she smiled standing in front of us. All the other students just stood in silence and looked at us.