Please don't

Heyyy babes!

Nothing much to say today, I've had a shitty week lately and my mom got me a therapist so, yay! Not

Hope your day is the best!
Enjoy-p<3
———————-

His words made the wheels in my head spin, I didn't want him to leave, not one bit- but I had no choice.

Not today- but one day, I'll have to tell him to let me go and it will hurt like a bitch but that's what I have to do. If my dad finds out that I'm having sex with the fucking son to the castillos- then I'm dead.

The rules are; if two families are to build an alliance, no romantic or sexual relationships are aloud. Neither are friendships. Between the children of the leaders and alfas.
If that is to happen, the children no longer belongs to the family if they don't choose to marry the significant other. If they are to marry, the alliance becomes stronger and the families bounds together.

Those are the rules, I can't break them. Maybe my mom would take it okay, but my dad- he would go mad. No doubt that he would kill me if he even finds out that I've had sex with the son of another alliance.

"Evan" I brought my brown eyes to his likewise brown ones.
I shook my head hopeless and sighed
"You know the rules, I can't break them"

"Then don't break them, no one has to know about this" he took my hand making making me feel his big and warm hand.

"Trust me, they will know- they always knows" I swallowed the lump that had been building in my throat for the past thirty minutes.

I let go of his hand and grabbed my cup of coffee to take a sip of it, trying to end the discussion.

Of course, I drop the cup making my whole skirt cover in coffee. Not just coffee- fucking steaming hot coffee.
"Fuck" I hiss looking down at my skirt feeling the burning on my thighs making them red.

I gritted my teeth at the pain from the burning and grabbed a paper towel trying to get the coffee off but not succeeding a bit.

Evan stands up from his chair before holding his hand out for me.
"Come, let me help you"

I hesitate a second before grabbing his hand following him past all the tables towards the bathroom.

We walk into the large bathroom with many booths in which all are empty. I sigh in relief that it's totally empty but I get dragged out by the burning pain against my thighs.

"Fucking shit" i look down at my red burned thighs before he lifts me up and places me on the counter.

"No swearing gatita" he shakes his head before grabbing a paper towel, wetting it with cold water from the tap.

"I get to fucking swear Evan" I talk back at him before biting my teeth together as he places the cold towel in my left thigh. The burning feeling better and the pain going away after a minute or two,

"One warning left, kitten" he says giving me a warning look as a sign that he's not playing.

Soon enough, the pain goes away and I relax on the counter in the bathroom. I smile and breath out as he now massages my thigh.

I open my eyes and smirk at him before grabbing his chin and pouting with my lower lip.
"What will you do when your cute little warnings ends?" I pout with a baby vice lightly shaking his chin and I see his eyes darken. Uh oh.

He walks to the door, locking it before walking back to me and lifting me off the counter.
"On your knees" he growls making me furrow my eyebrows.

"On my what?" I look up at him crossing my arms getting the exact reaction from him that I wanted.

"You know- this is ending here Evan darling" I say shaking my head at him.
"O-v-e-r" I repeated in baby language
"Do you understand? I can't break the fucking rules"

"You've already broken them, now- on your fucking knees" he growls again leaving no room for argument.

I lower myself to my knees right in front of his bulge now showing through his loose pants.
Okay, this- this is the last time. It's like a goodbye blowjob.

I look up at him innocently before unbuckling his pants taking out his huge and hard dick. I swallow nervously think how the fuck I will get all that in my mouth. And don't blame me- I was a virgin three days ago.

I keep my eyes on his as I grab his shaft staring to pump it up and down in my hand. I lean forwards swirling my tongue on the top earning a groan from him.

He grabs a fistful of my hair bringing my mouth closer to his hard member as i pump it in my hand.

I give him an innocent look before taking his tip in my mouth starting to suck him off.
He grabs my hair harder pulling my face down making all his length go into my mouth and down my throat.

I gag against him but I love it. I start bobbing my head up and down his member making him groan louder.

I bob my head faster up and down his length feeling that he is close to his release and I want him to feel it all.

He tenses and hardens before releasing into my mouth, I feel his warm cum spray my mouth and down my throat as I pull away and swallow still with my eyes on him.

He strokes his thumb over my lip with a smirk.
"Buena niña, gatita" he pulls me up to him before kissing my lips and pulling up his pants.

"That was goodbye, Evan" I whisper against his lips before walking away and out from the bathroom.
I feel the lump in my throat return as I leave him, I don't want to- but it's the best. That was goodbye and it was a hella good one.