Chapter 48

Austin's POV

I waved to the crowd happily, blowing out several kisses to the extremely happy audience before wrapping my arms around Savannah for a final time as I stared lovingly into her eyes. Part of me couldn't believe that I actually made such a very public announcement about our relationship to thousands of people, but after everything that had happened with my exes and then Michi showing up at the house again I wanted the world to know what was true and what was indeed rumors. And this seemed to be the best way to do just that.

I placed a quick kiss on her lips, before grabbing her hand in mine as we both made our way towards the pit where throngs of people were already waiting for their chance to get a glimpse of me after my show. Since Savannah, going to meet with my fans after felt so much different. It wasn't something that made me feel intense anxiety anymore, rather knowing that she was there next to me making the interactions that I had with my fans much more special. Not only was I sharing myself with them, but I was also sharing the best part of myself with them and that was her.

"Go ahead baby" she said with a smile, her chin pointing towards the people that were cheering to get close to me. I gave her a sweet smile, my left hand coming up as the tips of my fingers ran down her jawline as our eyes danced together.

"Stay with me?" I asked with a smirk, the three words becoming our thing after the shows as she rolled her eyes playfully in my direction.

"I'll be back here" she smiled, her lips briefly meeting mine before she stepped back and started quickly walking next to my security as she watched me interact with as many people as I could as I made my way through the pit.

I reached the end of the pit, finishing up with the last few people that had patiently waited for me to make my way over towards them, Savannah standing by the exit with her hands in her back pockets as she waited for me to finish up before we could officially put my tour life behind us and start our life together the way that it should be, even if it was for a few short months before we had to head overseas.

"Hey there, I was wondering if you saw my sexy wife?" I said walking up towards her, my arms wrapping around her hips as I started to bring her close to me.

"That depends handsome, I've seen a lot of people here tonight. Maybe you can help me out by telling me what she looks like?" she said playfully, her arms coming to wrap around my neck as I stared down at her playfully, my bottom lip resting between my teeth.

"Hmm, let's see. She's this cute short little thing. She probably doesn't even make it to my shoulder. She's got long dark hair but tonight it's pulled into a crazy cute messy bun on top of her head. She's crazy beautiful and sexy, its a natural thing for her effortless really. As soon as she looks at you, you get lost in those divine green eyes. You'd know her as soon as you laid your eyes on her" I smirked as I saw her cheeks start to turn the lightest shade of pink.

"Now that you explained her, I think I saw her earlier. She was waiting at the end of the pit for this extremely handsome guy that was taking his good old time making it towards her. She couldn't seem to keep her eyes off of him. You might want to have a talk with her" she said looking over to the side as she bit on her bottom lip nervously.

"I may have to confront her on who this handsome man she is staring at is" I said, pulling her so close to me that not even a piece of paper would fit between our chests that were pressed firmly together.

"He seems like an amazing guy, you might have some competition" she smirked, our noses rubbing together in small Eskimo kisses, both of our faces set with wide smiles as if we were two teenagers at a high school dance finally dancing with our crush. The fact that thousands of eyes were on us not even seeming to bother us.