P.R.O.L.O.G.U.E

A/N I don't own anything relating to the Twilight Saga that all belongs to Stephanie Meyers

3rd person's POV: 

Madalaine and Mason Snow siblings, twins to be exact they were one of the most feared but also well respected vampires around. they knew they were turned at the age of 18 but it had been so long that they forgot how long they've been on this earth for. The rumour is they're even more terrifying then the witch twin, they're more ruthless and cunning than them that they have lost all their humanity over time. That was all a lie the only reason they were terrifying was because their gift was a multiple of gifts packed into one, they were only ruthless and cunning because they had to be not because they wanted to be.

 These rumours started because their was a time where on their travels they would get attacked multiple times and would use their gift on them, this meant having the attention of the Volturi something that they didn't want. Their gifts were so strong that one of them would be able to kill off an entire village never mind both of them together and this was something Aro wanted he craved to have the power they had with one of them they would be powerful beyond belief  but with both the twins the Volturi would be indestructible, untouchable.

ever since the twins change they have stuck together through everything never far apart from the other. The longest they have gone apart was 2 days and they absolutely hated it.  They may get on each others nerves but they would never abandon one another.

What happens when they get a call that their friend who was not only mated to a vampire but also has a vampire army after her need their help?