E.C.L.I.P.S.E

PREVIOUS:

'the first thing she does is jump into our arms, wrapping us into a hug, we laugh and hug her back for a little bit until a voice draws us from our little moment and makes me inhale a unnecessary breath i do not need.

"darlin" '

PRESENT:

Turning around i see the one person i've yearned to see ever since i left him in the diner. 

"Howdy Major" i say looking at him. 

It's silent and no ones moved since i still have my powers against them. until cedric lookalike speaks up.

"Who are you?, What do you want with Bella?" 

"Nothing we came upon request" mason says

"from little Isa here" i say to him

"But i mean we can leave if you dont want our help" we finish at the same time about ready to jump into the trees and leave, mentally we knew that we would help them with or without their permission to protect Bella.

"No...and mads can you let them go now....please" We look to Isa who is standing behind us. Letting go of everyone cedric lookalike goes right to bella and holds her with his one arm. Seeing this I nudge Mason to get his arm he groans but uses his power to lift it and chucks at him where it hits his face. We laugh for a bit until Isa speaks to the others.

"Okay now Carlisle this is Mdalaine and Mason Snow, they were the help i was talking about but none of you would know since you attacked them" as she finishes you see his eyes widen and takes a step back. No one seems to notice but me and my twin along with the black wolf who growls at us.

"Mads,Mas these are the Cullens and the Quileute wolf pack they're gonna work together to take on the army." she says to us 

"Bella how do you know them" Carlisle asks still looking at us. She looks at us silently asking if she can tell them, we nod but move closer to the trees away from everyone just encase.

"I met the twins a year before i moved to forks, so this goes to say i knew what you all were before i even met you but i had to keep that part only known to me and since i knew no one but the twins could read my mind i knew i was safe the only ting i had to watch out for was Alice" They all looked at her in shock but 'cedric' who looked at her with betrayal, Bella saw this and explained further.

"I promised the twins that i would tell no one since it would put them and myself in serious danger. They said to only call if i ever needed them. How do you know them carlisle" she says, this causes everyone to look back and forth from him to us.

"The snow twins are known to be legends, i learnt about them during my time with the volturi they were known to be worst then the witch twins, Aro has been searching everywhere for them wanting them to be apart of his coven, but he could never find them. Every person he sent out would end up dead or ripped apart and back at the castle doors,this caused a rumour to spread and ever since then they have been feared by almost every vampire that has heard rumours about them." He finishes off 

"Wow didn't know we were famous." Mas says looking at everyone you can see the underlying fear behind their eyes.

"Don't be alarmed we aren't going to attack you jeez we're only here for Isa and then we'll be on our way" I say at this we hear a loud growl, looking expecting it to be the wolves but was surprised to see it was major who growled. He sped standing right in front of me.

"no" 

"what do you mean no?" i ask him in slight shock as well as everyone else.

"I mean no your not going anywhere...not after i just got you back" He says in his commanding voice. I look at him for a good minute and then looked at Bella.

"Isa mind telling us who everyone is" I ask her, ignoring what Jasper said and  walking around him. She silently gets the hint and introduces us to everyone.

"Uhh...right this is the coven leader Carlisle and his mate Esme" they gently smile at us but still held some fear, "this is Rosalie and her mate Emmett" the blonde held a scowl while the bear guy held a giant smile "That's Alice and you already know Jasper" She says looking at the pixie who seems to have an excited smile but it's more directed to Mason who seems to cant keep his eyes off her"and this is Edward" She finishes off and stepping away from him and going near the wolves, this confuses him and the others but she doesn't say anything.

At that our heads snap to him and we send him a glare. We look to the coven leader and his mate

"We deeply apologise for whats about to happen and that we hope you can forgive us all will be explained" We say at the same time leaving everyone curious about whats about to happen.

Mason was the first one to attack while i put a shield around everyone including the wolves

"YOU ASSHOLE I SWEAR TO WHATEVER GOD IS UP THERE THEY PREY FOR YOU" he shouts punching him in the face sending him a good 8ft away,leaving all of them to gasp. I walk up next and chuck my magic at him

"HOW DARE YOU LEAVE HER IN THE FREEZING FUCKING FOREST AFTER BREAKING UP WITH HER

"HOW DARE YOU LEAVE HER IN THE FREEZING FUCKING FOREST AFTER BREAKING UP WITH HER. IF YOU REALLY LOVED HER YOU WOULD HAVE MADE SURE SHE GOT HOME SAFELY YOU STUPID IDIOT" 

"NOT ONLY THAT YOU LEFT HER UNPROTECTED FULLY KNOWING ABOUT THE RED HEAD THAT WANTS REVENGE FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HER MATE SO INSTEAD OF PROTECTING LIKE YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE DOING YOU ONLY ENDED UP PUTTING HER IN MORE DANGER YOU ABSOLUTE TWAT"

"THEN YOU HAD THE AUDACITY TO PUT YOUR NEEDS BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE'S DON'T SAY I DON'T KNOW  ANYTHING BECAUSE IT'S IN YOUR HEAD, YOU GUILT TRIPPED JASPER INTO LEAVING MAKING IT SEEM LIKE IT'S HIS FAULT, THEN YOU GUILT TRIPPED YOUR FAMILY SAYING HOW THEY WERE TO DANGEROUS TO HER WHEN REALLY IT'S JUST YOU" at this i was pissed not only did he not care about his family but also guilt tripped my mate that pissed me off.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH HOW DARE YOU GUILT TRIP HIM,THE ONLY REASON HE LOST IT IS BECAUSE HE FELT THE BLOOD LUST OF NOT ONLY 1 OR 2 BUT 6 OTHER VAMPIRES AND ONE OF THEM BEING YOU WHO JUST HAPPENED TO HAVE BELLA AS YOUR BLOOD SINGER." I say chucking my magic again. Looking at him as he's lying their on the floor groaning in pain. We start to cool down and walk closer to him, making him look up.

"Next time we won't be so easy on you" we say together. Walking away from him, turning around you see everyone looking at us 

"uhhh he had it coming" i say rolling my eyes.Mason laughed as we walked away and towards bella.

A/N:sorry it's been awhile but yea it's bad but idc