#20 - to the people ive lost

im attention seeking if you didnt know.

all eyes on me type of shit.

but, everyone slowly drifted away from me around january this year.

i dont know what i did, if it was the lack of participation in the 1d fandom. idk

was it that i barely got on and people thought i was done with wattpad and stopped interacting.

i dont even talk to anyone ive met in 2020 anymore. quarantine group broke apart i guess.

peggy and ananya youve been off my radar since that fucking fight im sorry.

em you stopped talking, i havent heard from you at all.

mum, you're busy with your job which is good.

berry, i never see your stupid posts that make my day anymore.

gia, our wedding day was supposed to be april 9th, i was busy with school but you never brought it up. i dont know if you dont want to be fiances anymore but pls just let me know, so i wont be all but hurt about missing my own wedding.

lia, you still have a penthouse forever in my heart, you left without a trace.

oomiezoomies, kayla i think your name was, I hope youre still staying happy healthy and a larrie.

illprovidethebible, i don't know your name but youve been there with me for a while, youre really the only one who's stuck.

selene, ur so cool i miss talking.

MLK, hows that million dollla puthyy treating you? ur funny i miss our cult with selene.

neavy.. ur too young to be wrapped up in this shit but i love you

i miss my people :(