Komeda I love you but shut up. {Nagito x Chiaki}

@-_BanaNya_- has requested this!
None despair AU
Still have ultimates
Fluff
——————————————————

All she could really do was stare at her screen, that's what she wanted to do anyways
You see like any other day Nagito was talking about him being trash. Nothing out of the normal, but ever since the two had confessed she had gotten more annoyed by it. They didn't know what to call their relationship yet though, so were they still just friends? Well that isn't the main issue at the moment
"Hey Nagito." She looked up from her screen to face the other boy sitting at his desk with his stupid yet cute smile. Surprisingly no one else was paying attention to the two, they were all sucked into their own little conversations...does anyone care that the lucky boy was talking so horribly about himself? She understood that they were all used to it but no ones denying his statements. Just letting him.."hm? Oh! Yes Chiaki? My...May I ask why you'd want to talk to worthless trash like me?" The boy wrapped his hands around his shoulders and torso, "what...no. Just. Shut up please, about you being trash..Please." She sighed as she continued to play her game, honestly he was the only one who could make her look up from her game on command. She truly didn't understand, all she knew was that she adored the boy with her entire being. And she would be able to accept only that as an answer. "Hm? Does an amazing ultimate like you care for me? I'm flattered!" He laughed lightly as he clasped his hands tougher. Why must everything he does be so graceful it feels like...she sighed as she get her heart begin to flutter.
And yet he kept slipping small insults towards himself. Even if she asked politely he wouldn't stop. She mentally groaned as she turned off her gameboy as the bell rang. Thank goodness..she had to have a talk with the white haired boy. As everyone took their leave she saw as Komaeda was taking longer to pack up. Perfect!
"Oh um you guys can go without me. I'll be there in a second okay?" She told her friends as some nodded and others just kept walking. She turned to see the other ready to leave the now practically empty classroom. "Hm? Chiaki..were you waiting for me? Why? Tra-" she suddenly pulled up all the confidence she could and pulled down the boy by the collar, connecting their lips for a soft kiss.
As they parted rather slowly Nagito looked stunned "Komeda I love you...a lot, but please shut up about you being worthless and trash." She smiled calmly as she let go of the boys collar, it came out to be wrinkled, her grip was strong when she held him, usually it was weak. It was strange on how her usual acts could change if it involved Komaeda. "My my Nanami...you used my first name, you must be serious." He smiled as he ruffles the brunettes hair "yes Nagito I am..so either shush or I'll make you...somehow." She smiled back lightly as the two just stood there. In a comforting silence "say...would you like to go to the arcade with me? We can play them with Hajime since he's probably going to be heading with us." The gamer offered, she began to bring her hand onto Nagito's. "Are you...asking scum like me on a date?" "Komeda." "Sorry sorry..but yes I'd love to Nanami."

——————————————————
I really tried my best on this so I hope you enjoyed- thank you for reading this far! 💛