10. Make it official

Louis POV

We had gotten off the plane and arrived at the hotel. Addy looked so cute that I didn't want to wake her so I took her to her room. Looking back that might've been a bad idea because she's gonna wake up wondering were the hell she is... whoops... I sat on the edge of my sofa thinking about Addy. She makes me crazy but in a good way. Harry skipped into my room. " boobear!!" He laughed before turning round and throwing one of his boots out of the door. He turned back around and I gave him a puzzled look. " Shoe fight with Niall" he shrugged before sitting next to me. " what'cha thinking about." he singsonged swinging back and forth nudging my shoulder. " oh umm nothing haz don't worry about it." I said shaking my head before returning it to it's original position in my hands. " okay" Harry said before the door swung open and Harry got hit in the face with a half eaten subway. he got up and ran after a laughing Niall leaving me alone once again. " RIGHT BOYS STOP IT GO TO YOUR ROOMS!" I heard Liam scald before he walked into my room with Zayn following behind him staring at his phone. " Hey Lou" they chorused.
" What you thinking about??" They asked. I could tell these they wouldn't get mad. I hope. " Addy" I simply replied. " Oh are you two a thing because you should be a thing." Zayn laughed. I wish we were a thing, but I haven't got the guys to ask her. if she says no then it'll be totally awkward. " I wish" I muttered. " Well I'm going to talk to her" Zayn said sassily and walked over to her room. What have I done?

" Zayns right you know?" Liam softly said placing a hand on my back. " Is he" I questioned " Haz likes her Li and me and him are best friends. I love addy but I don't want Harry to hate me." I sighed flopping backwards on my bed. " Well thanks for telling me Lou!!" I heard Addy shouted from the door.Okay what is she mad at me for, not telling her where she was, that I like her, or that I took her make up bag and wrote on her one direction top that I was her favourite. " okay which thing are you mad at me for?" I asked jumping of the bed she paused for a moment before shouting " THERE ARE MULTIPLE THINGS!!!"

"Ummmmmm" I laughed as she ran at me. She jumped into my arms. I picked her up and span her around. I put her on the floor. " I'm sorry but I couldn't resist stealing your make up bag." I laughed. she just looked at me blankly " I wasn't on about that" She shook her head. my face must've looked hysterical. " What were you on about then?" I said blankly. "That you didn't wake me up when we got off the plane." She giggled. Liam got up and left us in my room. " You looked really cute and I didn't want to wake you." I said biting my lip staring into her ice blue eyes. You could look at them for days. Addy wrapped her arms around my neck. I placed mine around her waist pulling her closer. " I love you" she whispered before our lips met. We pulled apart. " Addy, be my girlfriend?" Addy cupped my cheeks kissing me again. " Does that answer your question?" she smirked " of course" she continued. We stood in each others embrace once again. she was finally mine...

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated in a while had some stuff going on. but I'm also extremely excited and sad to say that I won't be able to update as often (sad) and the reason is because I'm having a lot of opportunities in my performing arts career (excited)and I now am part of a new academy in which I have auditions and competitions that I have to attend but whenever I have the chance I WILL update thank you.