~ CHAPTER 3 : MEMORIES ~

|

CHAPTER THREE :

MEMORIES

|

|

Stella walks across the parking lot with a lit cigarette between her lips. Billy walks a couple paces behind her, watching as she says goodbye to Vicki at the redheads car and she heads to the back row to where their cars are parked. Billy gives Tommy and nod goodbye before taking longer strides to catch up with the brunette.

"Hey, I didn't have you in any classes this afternoon" he says as they reach their cars and she unlocks her, tossing her bag in the trunk.

"I have art and a study period in the afternoons" she tells him as she leans against the side of her car, watching as he approaches his car, unlocking it and starting the engine before turning to lean against the side of his car, staring at her.

"You're still good if I come by later?" He asks her and she shrugs.

"As long as my Mom's working then yeah" she tells him truthfully as he eyes flicker past him, watching the Middle school as the bell rings and students begin to pour out the doors.

"What about your Dad?" He asks her curiously and she scoffs.

"Bastards a deadbeat, he left when I was ten" she sneers, dropping ehr cigarette and squashing it, "asshole has another family in another state" she tells him as she watches as Dustin hurries across the parking lot to her following a redhead on a skateboard.

"Sounds fun" he tells her as he looks over his shoulder as the redhead reaches his car and a curly haired boy hurries past them and to Stella's car.

"That is the fun time I've ever seen you run to my car" the girl snorts as she looks down at her brother, he buzzes excitedly as he throws his bag in the trunk, slamming it shut.

"You brother I presume?" Billy asks her as he turns back to them and Dustin looks between the pair of them.

"Dustin this is Billy, he's gonna be coming over later for dinner so we can work on our english essay" she tells the boy honestly, nodding her head to the annoying male.

"It's nice to meet you" Dustin grins at him and Billy chuckles, pushing himself off his car.

"See you later Stella, I'll give you a call at four thirty, yeah?" He says as he climbs into his car and she nods.

"Sounds good,"

"See you later princess" he smirks, closing his door and rolling down his window as he lights up another cigarette.

She rolls her eyes as she rounds her car, "bye pretty boy!" She waves to him as she climbs into her car, joining Dustin.

"Is he your boyfriend? Isn't he new in town?"