I am a fallen angel (Andy biersack boyxboy bxb)

*Picture is of Roman on the cover*

(Roman's pov)

I sat on the park bench next to an old lady feeding the birds. I sighed in boredom and looked at the birds. "Hey, guys," I said and they all looked at me. Only animals can see me when I'm invisible. Why am I invisible you might ask? Well, my name is Roman and I am a fallen angel. A fallen angel is someone whose killed themselves or someone who disobeys the rules in heaven. Well, I commited suicide six months ago and I'm in line to become a guardian angel. It's not like I want to though. I mean, why would I want to hang around someone 24/7 when you can't do anything to help them. It's your choice to show yourself or not. Pretty much every guardian would rather have their person die than show themselves. I went to get up when Gabriel, my boss, flew in front of me.

"Roman."

"Gabriel,"

I said. He stared down at me and said, "I've given this a lot of thought and I think I know who you can guard."

"Who?" I said, upset that I have to do this stupid job.

"A man named Andy Biersack," he said.

I looked at him in shock before saying, "I GET TO GUARD THE HOTTEST MAN ON EARTH?!" Did I mention I'm gay?

"In your perspective, yes. Now go find him," he said and flew off. I made my black and grey wings come out and started flying to find Andy. After fifteen minutes, I finally found their tour bus. I had a mini fan-boy attack and waited for them to come out. I honestly am debating on whether or not to change into my human form, which is me without my wings. The only bad thing is I'll still have all my scars and cuts on my arms. I sighed and waited for them to come out and fifteen minutes later they did. I squeeled like a girl and ran up to them. Of course, they couldn't see me but I didn't care.

"So, Andy, are you going to call that girl then?" CC said.

"Maybe, I don't really have time to go out on dates," Andy said. Yay! More time for me! Wait, he doesn't even know I exist. I face palmed and slapped myself.

"Ouch!" Why did I do that?! As they were walking and talking about their next concert, I felt myself getting sad. Why did he have to put me with Andy? The one person I liked when I was alive and he didn't even know me. . . I sighed and started walking with them. It was around six-thirty so it was getting kind of dark out since it's winter.  I yawned and stretched. Is it bad that I'm already really tired? I started singing In the end to keep me occupied. I'm kind of hungry, I'll just change into my human form and go get something to eat. Lucky for me, that's where they were going. I hid behind a building and made myself visible. I looked down at my arms and saw all my cuts and scars. I sighed and went into the pizza place. I sat down at a table across from the band and I looked down at the table. I felt someone staring at me and saw Andy looking at my arms.

(Andy's pov)

We walked into the pizza place and sat down. This kid with longish, choppy black hair, a black and white striped t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and a black choker on that had the letters F.A. written on them sat down. Huh, I wonder what that means. He sat down and he honestly looked miserable. I then looked at his arms and my jaw dropped. There were cuts and scars all over them. There were two cuts on his wrist that really stood out, they were kind of scarred over but still looked fresh.

"Andy?"

"Huh?"

I looked at Ashley and he said, "What are you looking at? You like zoned out."

I leaned in and whispered, "Look at the kid next to us, look at his arms." They glanced at his arms and their eyes widened.

"Holy shit, that's a lot of cuts," CC whispered. I nodded and then our song 'Fallen Angels' came on. I saw the boy groan and he put his hands over his ears.

"Really? This song?" he said. Well, I guess he doesn't like this one song.

(Roman's pov)

My friend Rain came and sat across from me.

He was invisible and said, "Hey Roman, how's it going." I rolled my eyes and got my cell phone out to pretend to be talking to someone.

"Terrible, I can't do this," I said.

"Why? You've been a guardian for less than an hour," he said.

"Yeah, I know. An hour to long," I said.

"Well I don't know how to help you. I have have to go and talk to Gabriel. I'll see you later," he said and flew off.

"Hello, my name is Christoph what can I get you?"

"Nothing, I was just leaving. I don't have any money anyway," I said. He nodded and walked back to the kitchen. I walked out of the restaurant and started walking to the bridge. As I was walking I felt like I was being followed. I turned around and there was the band following me.

"Hey, kid! Wait up!" Andy yelled. I started running to the bridge and they followed me. Once there I climbed onto of the railing and sat there, looking at the water. I felt myself start to cry because this is the bridge I jumped off of after slitting my wrists. The band finally caught up with me and they were all out of breath.

"Didn't. . .oh god I need air. . .didn't you hear me?" Andy said. I nodded silently.

"You're. . .you're not thinking about jumping, are you?"  I laughed bitterly.

"I won't die if I do," I said.

"How?" Jake said.

"You can't kill something if they're already dead," I said. Why am I telling them this? I hate not being able to do anything. 

"But you're not dead?" CC said.

"I'm dead, if I wasn't I wouldn't be your guardian angel," I said.

*Hey sorry if it sucks, my first chapters always do though. Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote! <3*