Chapter 9- Prince Charming

Hey guys! Wow 700 view that’s soo cool! To all my British people again: DID YOU SEE MADONA DROP!!!! And omg Ed was just beautiful wasn’t he? Does anyone read my thank you’s?

Anyway so I have 2 songs that would be perfect for a future chapter. I have that one chapter completely planned out but everything else just happens as it goes on. And I made a better teaser trailer but I’m not sure if I should put it up.

But yeah thank you to all the people that didn’t give up on the first chapter. :*

By the way this one is shorter because I didn’t want what was about to happen to be in this chapter

Honey’s P.O.V

“Harry, are you not going to introduce us. Or have you still got terrible manners?” So Harry had a brother… that he didn’t like. It was quite obvious they didn’t particularly like one another with Harry giving death glares and his brother simply smiling. But the smile wasn’t sincere, it was laced in pure amusement. “No I fucking wont. You don’t need to know her. She belongs to me not you.” Ouch.

“Oh princes I’m sorry about him. I know you’re not an object and I would love to know you name. I’m Jake, Harry’s brother.” He held hand out for me to shake. “Adopted.” I hear Harry grumble quietly. However, I know that Jake had heard Harry’s painful comment, his face dropped and he soon let go of my hand. Jake was gone.

“What the fuck was that? That was totally uncalled for Harry.” I was disgusted, how can he show so much rudeness to his family? “I’m going to go after him. And you are most likely going to get pissed and shag some random. But just know I am royally pissed at you and I don’t think we are going to work.”

Harry’s P.O.V

“Harry, are you not going to introduce us. Or have you still got terrible manners?” why the fuck is this dickhead even in this country? I though he moved to Australia, he shouldn’t fucking be here. “No I fucking wont. You don’t need to know her. She belongs to me not you.” She is not going to be taken away from me. He won’t get anything from any of us; especially Honey. She is just too pure and special for him. Fuck she is too pure and special for me.

“Oh princess I’m sorry about him. I know you’re not an object and I would love to know you name. I’m Jake, Harry’s brother.” He held hand out for her to shake. “Adopted.” I spoke, loud enough for him to hear but not loud enough for it to sound like I meant for him to hear.

“What the fuck was that? That was totally uncalled for Harry.” Why was she so pissed? What goes on with me and my family has nothing to do with her. “I’m going to go after him. And you are most likely going to get pissed and shag some random. But just know I am royally pissed at you and I don’t think we are going to work.” Is she on her reds? You know what… fuck it.

“Hey blondie want to dance?”

Honey’s P.O.V

“Jake! Jake, wait up.” How does he move so fast? “Jake!” I’ve lost him now. He wormed his way through the crowd and was now hidden from my vision. “Yes?” his warm breath tickled my neck causing a surge in my heart rate. “Sorry to scare you Honey.”

“How did you know my name?” I didn’t tell him my name and Harry certainly didn’t. “Oh wait you don’t. Sorry, sometimes I forget Honey is also a pet name.” we exchanged a few laughs at my expense.

“I feel like I’ve known you so long but, it’s only been two hours.” What it’s only been two hours! Wow it really feels like we have been talking for months. “I totally agree. Unfortunately I think I should get back to Harry, his most likely to be furious with me.” Why couldn’t he be Harry? Jake has been nothing but a gentleman- a very protective gentleman. Yet a gentleman none the less.

“You can’t seriously think he is still here Honey. Come on you’re a smart girl; he is indubitably- excuse my crude- pounding himself into a whore right this second. And if he isn’t then do you really want to go home to a violent and intoxicated animal.” Well when he puts it like that, it does sound highly absurd, that I would even think of trying to find him.

“Well my friends may also still be here. Let me just call my friends to find out.”

Phone call – Honey and Perrie

H- Hey girl are you guys still at the club?

P- No we thought you left with Harry so we left twently minutes ago.

H- Shit.

P- Wait are you telling me you are still at the club? Who are you with?

Does Perrie know about Jake? Does anyone know about jake? Do you really want to risk that? No.

H- Just a friend, I duno if I have enough money to get back, I will text you when I know what I’m doing. Bye.

P- Okay bye.

“Well I guess you’re coming with me then.” Could he be any more of a price charming? Wow I’m asking myself a lot of questions tonight! “No its fine, I don’t want to intrude.” “Don’t be stupid, come on let’s get back.”