Chapter 4- Photograph

Remember to comment/vote/message me your thoughts I made a trailer with sneak previews in and I don’t know if I should put it up or not,, thought’s?

Songs for this chapter in order:

Photograph – Ed Sheeran

Afire Love– Ed Sheeran

 Ready to run - One direction

“Honey tell me what happened to them.” It then became obvious that she forgot that she had told me that her parents had died, as she snapped her head up to look me dead in the eye. “Who- wait, what are you on about?”

“I know your parents are dead.” She still seemed confused feeling the need to continue I pulled her back into me and said; “You was high in the tattoo shop, you said they left you when you was sixteen.”

“Wait the pictures! I need the photos of us, they’re my apartment. Harry we have to get them it’s all I have left of them. Please Harry! Please.” She begged the last plead came out as a painful whisper. “Its okay babes we can go get them but first tell me what happened.”

She took a deep breath before beginning her harsh tale of events. “Well for some reason my parents never got married yet you could see they were hopelessly in love with one another. And then on my mother’s birthday, he proposed to her and she said yes. And wow his face lit up, and then there was tears and happiness all round. Anyway a year later there she was, walking toward the man she loved all eyes on them.” I could tell she was flashing back to that moment, there was a glint of happiness in her eyes, enjoyment in the words she spoke and a slight smile on her lips.

“They asked me if I was sure I didn’t want to go on the honeymoon with them and naturally I said no; this was their time to relax and celebrate being married. If I had just got on that plane with them I wouldn’t be alone, I would be with them, together as a family. I was in school while my parents lie there burning to their fucking death. And I miss them so fucking much.” Tears flowing out her eyes and into my shirt and onto my skin but; I didn’t care because she proved she trusted me. Although it’s been only twenty four hours, her trust meant everything to me.

“Come on lets go get you your photos.” We walk out my room hand in hand, well that was until somebody fucking addressed it.

“Well, well, well has the big bad beast found his belle? Has the prince found his Cinderella? Or is the wicked witch taking over the kingdom?” What has Zayn got against Honey all she has done is act like any other person who just got kidnapped would. Actually she is acting a lot better than any other person would; she hasn’t screamed or caused any disturbance and practically everybody loves her. “Zayn mate, you really need to stop watching fucking Disney movies or I might just have to kick you out of my gang. Or at least stop fucking being such a bitch to Honey.” My voice started of calm and jokingly and ended stern and harsh. He was being bang out of order and I wasn’t having it, Honey is one of our own now. “Boss we have missions to plan, deals to complete and SHE is dragging us down. We are one of the most feared gangs in the country and you’re risking it all for some Virgin Mary with issues.”

“Zayn you are pushing my fucking temper. Leave now before I bash your thick skull against the wall. And you know I fucking will.”

Honey’s P.O.V

After Zayn said about them being one of the most feared gangs in the country, I knew exactly who they were. The Grims. Formally the Grim Reapers, in 2012 they got a new leader and slowly they became so scared that they don’t fear hiding anymore. The leave a trail of corpse’s everywhere they go. Suddenly it all kicks me in the ass and I’m fucking scared.