Chapter 3 - I see fire

Remember to Fav and comment 

towards the end I was almost crying which could only mean the next chapter I will be crying myeyes out

song for the middle- end is I  see fire 

3

“Guys we are home!” I shouted up to everyone. Although I was still in complete shock about what Honey had admitted to me, I tried to play cool as the drugs are just starting to ward off. She probably won’t even remember fucking telling me by tonight. “Harry, not so loud my head hurts.” She cried whilst rubbing her head. “Let’s get you of to bed for a little nap and then I can wake you up for dinner.”

“But Harry I don’t want sleep. I want to be in bed with you, rubbing my hands ALL over you while you stick your cock inside me.” HOLY MOTHER OF FUCKING JESUS! She… she… she… I can’t even bloody think straight right now. “I wanna feel every inch of you and learn all your little tricks.”  She is actually backing me into a corner; both mentally and physically. The thing I’m confused about is weed don’t make you honest. 

“Actually I don’t want to fuck you. And do you know why? Because I know how this is going to play out, and I’m going to get fucking hurt because I will catch feeling but refuse to tell you the truth because I’m a confusing girl. And then one day we will be drunk and I will tell you how I feel and you will laugh in my face. And I don’t need that shit so don’t fucking fuck me!”  Does she actually think I would laugh if she had feelings for m; I know I can be a dick but not a little bitch. “Are you done ‘cos you need sleep and lots of water.”

“Hazza can you get me a pair of shorts and a top from somewhere; I still have no clothes that belong to me.” She said quite matter-of-fact-ly. Upon my arrival I was faced with tits. Well Honey in her underwear. But still its tits and I like tits. But don’t think she would do this if she was her normal self. But I can still look at what’s on display. “Harry? Harry? MASTER!” my eyes suddenly remove themselves from honeys cleavage and up to her eyes. “Can I have my clothes?” I chuck her the clothes and begin to make my way out of her room.

Honey’s P.O.V

I was kind of sad that Harry had left me. Wait no he kid napped me. But now I have a family. I don’t know what to feel right now. As I was getting into bed I heard a faint sound of music coming from Harry’s room. “Oh, misty eye of the mountain below Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls. And should the sky be filled with fire and smoke. Keep watching over Durin's sons.” Naturally I follow the sweet sound and slowly open his door.

“If this is to end in fire

Then we should all burn together

Watch the flames climb high into the night

Calling out father oh

Stand by and we will

Watch the flames burn auburn on

The mountain side

And if we should die tonight

Then we should all die together

Raise a glass of wine for the last time

Calling out father oh

Prepare as we will

Watch the flames burn auburn on

The mountain side

Desolation comes upon the sky”

Harry was sat facing towards his balcony, guitar on his lap and signing. His voice husky but angle like.  Could bring anybody piece and joy by just listening. “Why did you stop?” Those four words escaped my mouth without my brain registering them. “What the fuck are you doing in my room?”

“I- er heared you signing and it was quite beautiful. Please continue, please.”  I begged to him and with his allowance I walked in and climbed into his bed and just listened.

“Now I see fire

Inside the mountain

I see fire

Burning the trees

And I see fire

Hollowing souls

I see fire

Blood in the breeze

And I hope that you remember me

Oh, should my people fall

Then surely I'll do the same

Confined in mountain halls

We got too close to the flame

Calling out father oh

Hold fast and we will

Watch the flames burn auburn on

The mountain side

Desolation comes upon the sky”

I watched him with great intensity as I could feel the lyrics significances to him. This only making me wanting to learn more about his life, his past and what he wants. Not forgetting the link to my own past.

“Now I see fire

Inside the mountain

I see fire

Burning the trees

I see fire

Hollowing souls

I see fire

Blood in the breeze

And I hope that you remember me

And if the night is burning

I will cover my eyes

For if the dark returns

Then my brothers will die

And as the sky is falling down

It crashed into this lonely town

And with that shadow upon the ground

I hear my people screaming out”

Tears where now building in my eyes. The idea of the sky falling, fire everywhere, the crashing. It all links back to my parents.

“Now I see fire

Inside the mountains

I see fire

Burning the trees

I see fire

Hollowing souls

I see fire

Blood in the breeze

I see fire oh you know I saw a city burning out

And I see fire feel the heat upon my skin, yeah

And I see fire

And I see fire burn auburn on the mountain side”

I was now in a pool of tears. I was crying so much I hadn’t even realised that Harry had stopped signing. I wasn’t until I felt two arms grap hold of my small frame that I realised this was now home and they would look after me. And that is what I truly believe now and forever.

“Honey tell me what happened to them.”