Knowing

Gail and James finally arrived at the flat. The rain continued to pour, pelting down on anything in it's path. James got out, walking around the car, he opened Gail's door. The rain smoothing his ebony hair down flat. Gail stepped out of the car, standing dangerously close to James, examining him closely. Water droplets falling slowly off his long eyelashes, his Jean jacket was soaked already. James crossed his arms, teeth chattering from the cold. Gail walked to the door, 223a Baker Street. James shut the car door and made his way up to were Gail was. Gail opened the door, letting James in first.

"This is home" Gail's voice sang and she closed the door behind her and James.

"It's nice. Do you know any of your neighbors?" James pressed his lips together into a thin line. What an odd question. Gail looked at him questionably.

"Um yeah. Sherlock just got a new flatmate. John I think." The blonde walked into her bedroom shutting a white shutter style door behind her, blocking James from any possible peeking. James chuckled a bit, his bout of laughter making Gail blush.

"W-what? I'm telling the truth. What's so funny?" Gail said pulling the divider just enough for him to see her head. James shook his head; how had such a perfect woman let him into her home.

"Why don't you go over in that closet and grab some dry clothes for yourself." Gail suggested, pulling her arm into a maroon tee-shirt. James obeyed, opening the closet he saw an array of men's clothing. He turned to Gail.

"These your husband's clothes?" James asked pulling a white t-shirt out of the closet. He took off his wet black shirt, revealing the physique of an well toned man. His body was tan, but not a fake tan, more like 'I love spending time outside' tan.