The Sleepover

Hope you guys love

(Jade's p.o.v )

Today was the worst day ever. since it was my 1st day at my new school everybody was staring at me and i hope that it was a good stare and not a bad one. Me, Liam, and Zayn have been texting for a long time now and we want to plan a sleep over. So i had to go ask my dads. "hey daddy can me and 2 of my friends have a sleepover?" "sure only if you promise to give the new school a month before you can go back to the old school. Deal?" i knew that they were going to ask for something from me but it will be worth it so i said the only thing i could "Deal". at this sleepover they could meet my new family and i could have a chance to tell Zayn about my past. I hope all goes well cause if not then i may lose a friend. opefully not.

3 days later -------------------------------------------

"Hey guys welcome jade is in her room" is what i heard harry say for the 1st time ever at a sleepover i was nervous to tell someone what has happened to me. I had been through enough of the hate and the beatings that i really hope this family lasts because they are really nice and i have been with them for a week now. i have kinda let louis in a little into what has happened to me in my past. which probably means he told harry what happened to me but thats ok.

(Liam's p.o.v.)

Her new dad opened the door and i really hope that he likes us he looked shocked like she did not tell him that we were guys. He told us that she was up in her room and will be down in a second which is ok then he sent us up to her room. We greeted her and to be honest she looked really nice. She was wearing the most adorable puppy pajamas i have ever seen. She then pulled out some sleepover games and we sat there playing candy land then her dads came up. They had made cookies and snacks for us to eat she thanked them and we went back to playing. "They seem nice" zayn said "yeah" was all she said then she looked down at the floor. "We should watch a movie" i had to break the silence some how... She then told zayn all about what had happened to her in her past and he was just speechless and he apoligized." you have nothing to be sorry for it was not your fault that it happened it was their choices not yours they wanted to get rid of me and i really don't care that they even exist anymore" "ok" is what both of us say. zayn then says we should have a singing contest so we all sit down and sing skinny love by birdy(part of it anyway).

Come on skinny love just last year

pour a little salt we were never here

my my my. my my my my my my my my

and in the morning all this talk

and i told you to be patient and i told you to be fine

i told you to be balanced and i told you to be fine

and in the morning i'll be with you but it'll be a different kind

cause i'll be holding all the tickets and you'll be owing all the fines

We were interuped by her dads coming in and gave us snacks.