Back at the old school.

(Jade's p.o.v )

So my dads told me that i had to give it a month. Soo i did i still hate it here. They know that and i am looking forward to going back.

"Jade you need to get up and get ready!" "We need to talk to you when you get ready". They looked like they were really upset with me. So im preparing for the hitting and yelling. "Do you want to go back to your old school?" "Why?" I was afraid that they were giving me up. Yes i was afraid that they were going too hit me... i mean what do you expect a 15 year old girl (almost 16) who has now been adopted 7 times to be nice and tell them everything? NO NO NO NO! i can't do that they will treat me differnt and probably think i deserved what happened to me and do it too. So i couldn't tell them just yet. They just looked at me and said "We wanted to know if you were happy because we can move you back to your old school tommorw if you want to." "REALLY!!" "Yes" Thank you thank you thank you!" "Woah woah woah so you do want to go back" harry asked "yes i miss my friends (aka liam)" "ok well today is your last day at the new school". I was so happy i couldn't describe it at all.

(Liam's p.o.v.)

Jade texted me saying her last day at the new school is today i was soo happy. Right now zayn and i are playing FIFA. When i told him he was soo excited about her coming back
___________after school____________
Me and zayn went to the mall so he could get his hair products i swear if you touch his hair he will hate you forever. Jade touched it once no one has done it since. Well we got back and we were watching a movie and zayn said he needed to tell me something. I looked at him with a questioning look he started with i'm ..... then the doorbell rang i apoligized to him but he said it's alright to go get the door.
(Zayn's p.o.v)

When he opened it Jade walked in and was jumping with joy this is the happiest i have ever seen her. Once we got her to settle down we then asked her why she was so happy. She said 2 things
1. I'm going back to school with y'all
2. My dads got me a phone. A real phone!!!
All of us jumped up and down like little girls squealing we were all so happy. The thing that i needed to tell Liam and Jade was very serious. I had to tell them i was bisexul. Yeah i was shocked too i found out when i started having feelings for this boy niall at our school. I was thinking i wanted to be his friend so i walked up to him 1 day and talked to him heres how it went

"Hey"
"Hi"
"Why are you sitting all alone?"
"Nobody really talks to me"
"Well i am"
"Yeah but the question is why are you? Everyone here knows you and wants to be your friend why risk your popularity over someone like me?"
"Well i don't really know but you have something about you that drags me in" he was blushing OMG he is cute when he blushes.

So that's how it went well omg i didn't tell you how he looked his eyes are so beautiful they are bright blue he has bleach dyed blonde hair with re-growth of his natural brunette which looks really good on him he has braces and glasses (like the 3D from the movies) they look good on him. I know i'm whipped. I always thought that i was either bi or gay cause i say omg way too much. I always thought that they would know or atleast have a clue or thought but obviously not.