DATE!!! (part 1)

(Zayn's p.o.v )

Today is monday and i really don't feel like getting up. Today is going to be so slow. WAIT!! I GET TO SEE HIM TODAY! "Shut up zayn its like 6 in the morning" is what my sister yelled at me. "Sorry sis" "whatever". I didn't realize that i had said it out loud. Now i really want to get up to see him. I got up and took my shower. Kinda glad she didn't ask why i was so excited. I didn't want to start explanations this early in the morning. Well i got up and put on my black skinny jeans with holes in the knees and white shirt with a black triangle on it, my black beanie and my black leather jacket with me black combat boots. I felt good, but comfortable. I grabbed some toast and headed out for my porshe 918 spyder. I sometimes wish that my parents didn't buy me all this stuff. I kinda hate it.

(Niall's p.o.v) *suprised?*

I have to get up today and get dressed. Not looking forward to getting picked on by them again. Maybe zayn'll stop them or talk to me again. WAIT why am i thinking about him!? He only probably talked to me to try and get close to me to have something else to pick on me about. My sexuality, yes i'm gay. Judge me all well i'm able to get over it when people say it to me at school. Well i should probably get dressed. I got up and took a shower and got dressed in my white shirt, black jeans, and red shoes and red beanie. It was something i wanted to wear. I grabbed some toast and my red jacket, and left without a word. I lived close enough that i could walk to school. I started walking and was listening to my music. As soon as i walked up i could see zayn getting out of his car. Of course i had a car, i just never felt the need to use it. He saw me looking at him and told his friends that he would meet them inside. They all left, and that's when i noticed him walking towards me. He walked over to me. "Hey niall, how are you?" "G-g-good" dammit why do i have to stutter at a time like this. These girls were glaring at me and laughed when i stuttered. They were the cheerleading captains that practically throw themselves at zayn 24/7 at school. The only thing is he rejects them everytime, but they never seem to get a hint. "-so i guess that's why" "w-wait what?" "you zoned out didn't you?" "s-sorry i didn't m-mean to i just was thinking about something." I really felt like he was gonna hit me. Maybe i was right in saying that he just wanted to get close to hurt me. "Anyway what i was saying was so you maybe wanna take this talk to the library because i have something to ask you about." "S-sure" "ok you go on ahead i'll meet you there" "o-ok". I went up to the library and was waiting for him. I then saw a book that i had been looking for, and got really interested. Of course i thought he wouldn't really come, but i didnt care. I picked up the book and sat down at one of the tables. I checked my phone for the time before starting to read. It was 6:45 class starts at 7:30 so i thought i had enough time to read this book. About 15 minutes later i was interrupted. I looked up and saw zayn standing there smiling at me. I blushed and said "h-hey how long have you been standing there?" he said "long enough to know your a fast reader, is it good? " y-yeah i guess it's a good book, so what did you want to talk to m-me about?" "Well i wanted to ask you a question , but i guess before i do i should ask a differnt one first." "Oh ok" is all i said and then went back to my book. Of course i was listening to him i mean he practically looks like a god who wouldn't listen to him talk. His voice sounded angelic. "so what i wanted to ask you was are you in anyway attracted to your same gender?" I choked right then on air. He patted my back till my coughing fit was over. I looked up at him and asked him" what do you mean?" "I was just wondering before i asked you the next question and you got weirded out by me." By then my cheeks were really hot i probably looked like a lobster or maybe even a tomatoe "oh um yeah about that i'm gay so i kinda only like my own gender..."I trailed off thinking that something bad would come out of admitting that. "oh..." "y-yeah" dammit why do i have to stutter at a time like this? "that's great! So i can ask my question now. Would you maybe wanna go see a movie sometime or just hangout with me?" What zayn 'sexy god with the angelic voice' is asking me out on a date!? "Um yeah i am..." Did i say that out loud? "Yep you did" dammit. He started to chuckle at me a little. I was beet red at this point. "oh um sorry... s-sure i would l-love to." "Great how about friday at 7:30 p.m" "t-that would work" "ok see you then, wouldn't want you to be late for class now would we niall?." "Uh n-no." "See you around"