Chapter 12

"So? Are you going to your date?" It was already 5 o'clock. Surely, no one would wait for an hour but she has a feeling that he's still there. They were walking aimlessly after the day's work with the kids. She shook her head with a smirk on her face.

"He's stupid if he's going to wait for me. Look, it's snowing!" She giggled in delight but Jerome tapped her shoulder and pointed at a guy who was in front of the tower. She looked up and surely, it was called Namsan which meant that that guy is JoonPyo. She inwardly rolled her eyes but sighed and nodded to Jerome who just smiled back and began walk off.

She walked up to him and just crossed her arms. "You're stupid. Who would wait for an hour for a girl!?" She wanted to slap the guy but instead she dragged him inside. "Here's some coffee. Don't worry, it's still coffee." She winked at him and went to get hers.

They went to the cable car and just sat there drinking their coffees. "Y'know that I like you, right?" He asked nervously the girl beside him who merely nodded for him to continue. "I-I was just wondering if you wanna go out with... Me?" He looked at her and surprisingly she was thinking about it. "You don't have to say anything yet though."

"Naaah! Let's try, okay? I'm not promising anything but we'll try. This time, I'll announce it with you." She grinned at him. The cable car went to a halt and they went off. She gave him a peck on the cheek and waved her goodbye to the guy who she is now currently dating.

"So you're dating him!? Officially!?" She nodded at Jerome who was gapping at her. Sure, she dated a lot of people already but to date the heir of the biggest company in Korea is really bad!

"Yes but I'm just playing with him. I have a plan to break up with him. I'll make it two weeks. We're going to announce once school starts from the short break we had. Then I'll let Minji do her thing." Minji was a girl she's secretly dating from the first day of school and no one knows about this even Jerome or the Queen. She would surely slap her at the face for doing that and JoonPyo will break up with her. But, it was still a good plan. She thought evilly.

"Just be careful, okay? You do know that you had the red card before and you'll get it again someday." She nodded with a bright attitude and skipped to her room. Probably chatting with her girls.

It's been a week since they were dating and school started today which means the plan is on action today. "Good morning!" Came a bright greeting from JoonPyo!?

"What happened to your hair!? And your uniforms? Why the sudden change?" the two guys at the back just merely pointed accusingly at the now straight-hair JoonPyo who was looking at her with innocence written all over his face. "C'mon." She rolled her eyes at him who merely chuckled.

She rang the bell whilst holding JoonPyo's hand. Girls fainted and guys sighed in defeat. "Last time, it was just a joke to get her to me but this time, she's really mine." He announced brightly whilst Hikaru's trying to find Minji and she saw her running away crying.

"Hurting me means hurting him. Got that?" Hikaru stated proudly and they all said yes but not loud enough.

"Understand!?" Came JoonPyo's superior voice and she inwardly smirked at all of them including her so called boyfriend.

"I object!" Came a familiar voice and they all spun around to look at the newcomer and came to view is-

"JiHoo!" Four of them called out and he merely smiled at and waved in greeting.

It's been three days and none is coming according to her plan. Minji wasn't coming to school since Monday. JoonPyo is still acting as her boyfriend. JiHoo isn't doing anything nor talking to Hikaru either. She threw her book across the room earning stares from her class she was sleeping in. She stood up and decided to pay Minji a visit.

"Minji. For the last time I'm not really dating him. I'm just playing around but trust me, I only love you. Babe, please." She was trying to talk to the girl under a blanket and successfully, the girl peeked to look at her.

"i'll only forgive you if you'll come with me and let me drink alcohol." Alcohol aren't good for Minji since she'll show her true colors to everyone surrounding her but for the sake of her plan she nodded. "See ya in 30 minutes at the beachfront."

She nodded and went out to go home and pack her things to bring tonight. She called someone to take a picture of them while making out on the beach. "First stage cleared." She smirked and saw her plan moving perfectly at last.

The whole day they spent together was exactly as she planned. MinJi was all over her and pictures were practically taken by every time they'll kiss. "Can't wait to see their faces tomorrow." She laughed and payed the guy who did the job accordingly. "Go and forget about everything." The guy bowed down and went out as fast as he could. JoonPyo is in so much in trouble right now.