Chapter 49

"Good morning, Ms. Tenjou." JoonPyo's mother smirked at her and made a fake bow in order to infuriate Hikaru but failed to do so.

"Good morning to you, too. How may I help you?" Hikaru gave her best smile and motioned for her to sit with her.

"I think we both know what I want, Tenjou." She sat down across of Hikaru with her secretary beside her. "Or should I call you in your famous name? General X the murderer."

"Hikaru, don't." Jerome came to Hikaru's side immediately who stood up with her fists clenched tightly. "She's not worth it." He whispered to her softly and sat her down.

"I prefer to be called by my real name and I wanna clarify that I am not a murderer for it is my job to obey Her Majesty's orders. If you wish to accuse me with this false words. Please don't do it in front of Her Majesty." Hikaru took the glass of water from Jerome and took a sip from it to calm her nerves down.

"As you wish but I'd love to talk to you about my son." JoonPyo's mother looked at Hikaru before continuing. "I'd like to make a proposal. Stay away from my son and I'll give you your freedom. No more missions, no more engagements, no one can control you. I'll give it to you and in return, stay away from Goo JoonPyo." Hikaru stood up and bowed at her.

"I'd love to accept your proposal." She started and looked at the pleased expression of JoonPyo's mother. "But I already have my freedom and I don't want to leave my job for it is my passion to help Her Majesty to make the world a better place for Mother Britain." She smirked at her surprised expression and bowed for the last time. "Now, I'd love to have you to leave my humble abode. Have a good day!" She turned towards the stairs leaving her to curse.

"I swear I'll get you. You'll regret doing this decision." She stood up and made her way towards the door with an evil smile on her face.

Hikaru was roaming around in school when she noticed people filing up in the front building. She approached the crowd cautiously and looked over their shoulders where she saw the F4 casually looking around and when JiHoo set his eyes at her, he pointed a finger towards her and a path was immediately made for her to walk on. She blinked twice before walking ever so slowly towards the four guys who kept their eyes locked on her.

"Hikaru, we'd like to talk to you in front of this people." YiJung paused before looking at JiHoo and JoonPyo who both had serious looks on their face but nodded at him and so he continued. "Your decision. We want your decision."

"I have already chosen and I think I already told you that, JoonPyo." JoonPyo stepped forward and looked over her. "Well?"

"I wanna hear you say it to my face and I wanna hear your reason." Hikaru nodded and took JiHoo's and JoonPyo's hands and held it close to her face with her eyes closed.

"I choose..." She gently kissed JiHoo's knuckles and let it touch her soft cheeks before continuing. "Yoon JiHoo."