Chapter 18

"Yo yo yo! What's with all this?" WooBin exclaimed at the big table with different kind of seafoods on it.

"Oh nothing. Just a little bit of consideration for you guys." JoonPyo walked towards them and motioned for them to take their seats.

"It's probably for someone else." YiJung sniggered to which JoonPyo scowled as response.

"Who cares!" WooBin sat down beside YiJung who was sitting beside Gaeul and Jihoo.

"Come here." JoonPyo guided Hikaru to their own table. "You should eat these foods cause of your weak legs."

"Eh? Who says I'm weak?!" She pouted at him.

"How could a swimmer drown? Huh?" He cut her food for her and placed it in front of her.

"Well, if you had cramps and the current's too strong then it would be acceptable!' She crossed her arms but she began to eat fast but carefully like the way she was trained to eat in England.

"Whatever. Eat a lot, okay? Don't waste my hard work." He walked off knowing where to go.

JiHoo risked a glance at Hikaru who was eating like a lady. He sighed quietly and excuse himself. He needed some air. He went to their cottages and just leaned on the railways.

"Where's JiHoo sunbae?" Hikaru finished her food a while ago after JiHoo stood up. She was going to take a bath cause it's late but she can't yet cause there'll be a party afterwards. She was just walking along the floorboards and saw someone looking at the ocean. "J-JiHoo sunbae..." She whispered to herself. She was about to approach him but someone had beaten her up to it. It was the girl selling those flowers.

JiHoo looked at the girl approaching and smiled. He bent down ad kissed cheek. "How are you?" The girl looked sad. "You're not with the pretty lady?" He shook his head smiling knowing it was Hikaru that she was talking about. The girl gave him the flower that he was looking at earlier. "Give this to the one you love." With that she ran off leaving a smiling JiHoo.

Hikaru watched the scene and adored at how JiHoo responded to the girl. She began to walk away from there and back to the pool where she met the foreigners. She took the drink from one of the girls and just watched the stars.

"I'm sorry." Came Gaeul's voice. Hikaru looked at her with a confused face. "I-I suddenly blurted out that you like someone and it's not JoonPyo." She smirked at her cute face.

"Relax. It's cool. I really don't care if they'll find out who he or she is. I'm not even sure what love is." She shrugged and watched as YiJung, WooBin, JoonPyo and the two girls dance. It was rather entertaining for her. After a little while of dancing, JoonPyo pulled out his phone.

"It's SHOW-" He turned around with his right arm spread out towards the sky. "TIME!" Came fireworks with different colors and a Heart shaped was showed last. JoonPyo glanced at Hikaru who was finally showing a smile even if it's small one. Hikaru turned to look at him and saw him looking at the sky with a victorious smile. She shook her head in amusement. If only he knew what she's been doing to her girls before.

"I love you..." She finished her bath along with the song that's been going through her head. She doesn't who she loves or if she really does love someone.

"Oi. When are you getting out of there?" JoonPyo came shouting at the door and Hikaru immediately got out before he could even think about peeping.

"What is it that you want?" She took out a short shorts and a tank top along with her bikini. Sure, she wasn't going to swim tonight but she's going to tomorrow. She sat down on her queen sized bed and looked at JoonPyo who started to bend down one knee. "Okay...?"

He harshly grabbed her left ankle which made her grab her sheets for support. "Cheap things do go perfect with you." He looked at the ankle bracelet he bought at the souvenir shop. "Don't lose it or you're dead." He stood up and left.

"Seriously? Hmm.. Fine, I'll wear this for now since it goes well with the beach" She smiled at how childish JoonPyo acts about his love for her.