Chapter 44

JiHoo placed down his violin on his nightstand and laid himself on his bed. He tossed and turned himself the whole night. He was worried that JoonPyo might take Hikaru away from the city, country even, and that would mean that Hikaru might fall for him. He took his pill but cut it in half for he wants to wake up early since it's Valentine's Day and soon enough, he found himself in a white room with a boy that seems to give the same aura Hikaru has.

/"JiHoo tapped the boy's shoulder to make him turn around to face him and found himself staring at a boy who has the same face of Hikaru but with his mother's eyes that changed the effect of Hikaru's personality. The boy smiled at him and bowed respectfully.

"Annyeong, appa." JiHoo looked at him with wide eyes but the boy's smile didn't falter. "Of course. You still don't know what the future has for you and I wish that you'll just ignore this dream and go with the flow for the future might change if I disturbed it."

"You talk like the person I know." JiHoo carefully said cause he doesn't wanna end up making himself look like a crazy guy.

"Yes, I know." The boy smiled the same smile he has whenever Hikaru's praising him.

"What is your name?" He asked whilst holding out his hand to shake with.

"Gamsarang" The boy smile and shook his hand. "But you can call me Bagmo."

"Gamsarang? Bagmo? Who gave you those names?" He suddenly asked and smiled apologetically at the boy who just smiled at him.

"You will know when the time comes and I'm pretty sure that you'd be proud of giving me both names that held a lot of meanings for you in so many ways." The boy, Gamsarang, gave him the same twinkling eyes that Hikaru gives off and he couldn't stop himself from tearing up. "Appa?"

"You... Are you my and Hikaru's son?" JiHoo suddenly asked and he felt stupid for asking such a question since Hikaru hates him or... Maybe, just maybe... She still loves him.

"Ne, appa. I am and I'm proud to have you as my parents." Gamsarang grinned and JiHoo hugged him without thinking. "Just go with the flow and fight for your love. I'm sure that I will exist..." He started to fade out and JiHoo can't help himself but swore that he'll get Hikaru back.

"I promise." The boy smiled one last time and faded completely."\

JiHoo went down to get his breakfast and was surprised to see WooBin and YiJung looking around the house. "Good morning."

"G-Good morning." YiJung blurted out and looked at JiHoo carefully. "You seem to be cheerful today."

"Who wouldn't! After all, I dreamt of my own son and it's ours... Hikaru and mine..." He grinned and made himself a cup of coffee alongside another couple of cups for the two. "Here." They took it with gratitude and stood there looking at the spectacular view that JiHoo has.

"Are you sure it's yours?" WooBin carefully asked for he doesn't want JiHoo to smack him.

"Yes." JiHoo simply answered.

"How...?" YiJung felt the sudden need to ask the question.

"He has the same smile I got from my father and the loving eyes of my mother." They both looked at him incredulously and were surprised to see him grinning. "He has Hikaru's personality and her golden hair... That I dearly missed."

"Don't worry... There's still that small chance that she still loves you. She is, after all, a genius." Woobin placed a comforting on his friend's shoulder while YiJung smugly said.

"Although, you should be in a hurry right now for JoonPyo doesn't have any plans for her." YiJung said while snickering at him.

"I'm not planning anything today either but..." JiHoo turned around to face him with an encouraging smile. "You should be with Gaeul right now. You did, after all, help her get over with her ex."

"We're just acquaintance. No affections or anything." He stately announced and WooBin just shook his head in pity.

"Well, we should get going but since we don't have anything to do right now. Why don't we meet at my place and watch the three of you wait frantically for your dates." WooBin suggested playfully and he received two smacks from his friends.

"Fine. I'll see you there in a bit." They both nodded at him and made their way towards JoonPyo's place to wake him up. "Hikaru, will you stay with me forever?" The question lingered around the house while he readied himself for today's agenda: wait for Hikaru's decision.