Chapter 27

"I'm so hungry. I haven't eaten anything today." JoonPyo's stomach started growling louder and louder by the second that passes by. "Crazy butler! He's not even going to give me a snack!?" As if on cue, the butler came but without the food. JoonPyo stood up and looked at him. "Are you really going to do this to me!?"

"I'm sorry." He turned towards the maid who brought his supposedly food. Young Mistress ordered him to not bring the young master food if he won't be polite to him. "Hurry and go back."

JoonPyo attempted to stop him but he already closed the door. He screamed in agony but was stopped because of his phone. He took it out and saw a message telling him to meet JiHoo at the entertainment room.

JiHoo was extremely grateful to JoonPyo's sister because his plans will never work. He was watching a movie when he heard someone sat down. "Do you remember how many times we had watched this?" He didn't look at his company already knowing it was Joonpyo who didn't answer. Joonpyo was trying to keep himself calm and it was working but slowly. "Hmm... About 10 times." He thought out loud.

"What's your plan?" He asked bluntly.

"I was going to ask you to let Hikaru go." JoonPyo clenched his fist at the name.

"And if I don't, what will you do?"

"I'll protect her." He said simply. JoonPyo stood up and walked towards the door but stopped. "I will have to protect her." He looked at JoonPyo who just clenched his fist tighter.

"11 times..." He was taking every ounce of patience to not to kill him right here. "If you remembered watching this time with me as a friend. None of these would have ever happened." With that JoonPyo walked out whilst forcing himself to just continue to walk out. JiHoo sighed in defeat. What was he going to do? All he can do now is trust on JoonPyo's sister.

The next day, JoonHee came to the school upon knowing that JoonPyo is threatening the principal so JiHoo and Hikaru could be expelled them.

"JoonHee sunbae!" Came the voices of girls and guys yelling sunbae at her. She ignored and pushed the Principal's office's door and saw JoonPyo sitting on the desk whilst the principal looking terrified.

"Expel them or I'll have to sack you. Do you want that?" JoonPyo pouted at the man who just shook his head and told him the same answer.

"Okay. Sack him and I'll be the next principal. How's that?" JoonHee grabbed JoonPyo's ear and started to drag him out of the office. "You four, come with us. Now." She told the three guys and Hikaru who was watching JoonPyo being dragged by his own sister.

They were sitting in the living room. JoonHee was holding a lecturing stick and constantly tapping things with it. "Do you know the guys I hate the most?" She asked mainly to JoonPyo who reluctantly answered.

"Selfish guys, narrow minded guys and unforgiving guys." All 5 of them gulped nervously.

"And what type of a guy unfairly flaunts his power?"

"A selfish guy."

"How about a guy who's unable to forgive a friend for a past's mistake?"

"A narrow minded guy."

"And a guy who can't accept the consequences for his actions?"

"An unforgiving guy."

JoonHee clapped her hands and they looked at her abruptly. "Okay then. Goo JoonPyo and Yoon JiHoo. Play a game together and accept the consequences no matter what."

"What are we, kids? No, I don't agree!" JoonPyo sat back and crossed his arms.

WooBin stood up and began clapping his hands but stopped because of the intense gaze from JoonPyo. "I agree. Definitely." He sat down earning a smirk from YiJung who then agreed. So did JiHoo and Hikaru.

"Sorry, brother. 5 against 1." Hikaru stood up and grabbed JoonPyo by the collar. "Hikaru!"

"I don't even know why I'm doing this. Pathetic hopeless romantic idiot. I don't like this kind of child's play so just do it fast or I'll kill you." JoonPyo gulped nervously. "Got that!?" With that, he nodded so she let go. "Good." She took her coat off and opened a few buttons whilst sitting back down.

JoonHee looked at the girl with a smile ok her face. She explained the rules to them. Rules were simple. They were to play games that they haven't played before or played. The game is 2 wins out of 3. They all agreed to it.

"Please bring them in." Butler Lee nodded and rang the bell. Came two maids pushing the thing they use for bingo games. "Each ball has a paper with a game written on it. We are to announce the game before two days. Now, the people involved in the incident."

JiHoo looked at Hikaru who reluctantly got up. She was just starting to doze off. She punched Joonpyo's arm who just scowled at her making Hikaru roll her eyes in annoyance. "Involve in the incident? Me?" They all nodded. "ME?" They nodded again and he just scoffed but stood up beside JiHoo.

"Hikaru, you press." Hikaru turned the machine and the balls are now bouncing all over the machine. "Hikaru." She pulled the lever and came a blue ball. JiHoo got a blue ball too and JoonPyo got a red ball. "Please sit down." They all sat down while JoonHee took the paper from JoonPyo's ball and unrolled it.

"Horseback riding?" Hikaru nodded at Gaeul. She was just helping the shop for now. "Who's better?"

"JiHoo sunbae..." She lazily replied.

"That's great! He'll surely win!" She nodded at her and finished their job. She has another job to do at home so she can't stay there for long. "Night, Hikaru! Pick me up when it's the game day, okay?" She nodded smiling at her.