Chapter 2: Memories Are too Much too Handle

Hey :D Umm... well I wont be posting as fast as I did with the first two because of school! Stupid school, but I will type as much as possible. I also just got ungrounded. Thanks :D. Just to let you know Ryan in my story is 24 and  Brendon is 23 :D so every one is 3 years back :D sorry if that upsets you, I had to make them younger for this to work. and Panic! broke up a year ago.(in the story)

I stood there scared to the bone, staring at a face I haden't seen in a week or so. I tried to move to run but I couldn't, I just fell to the ground. But I could still see what was happening, but I still couldn't move, my hole body was... numb. He got closer and closer. He was standing right in front of us. "I'll take my daughter back." he said sounding like a protective father.

"Sorry but she's not your daughter." Brendon said smiling at his. "And she dosn't want to be." Spencer added on to Brendon's response. There was a short silence before Brendon and Spencer looked at Dallon. He realized he was spouse to say something too. "So just go away." Dallon finally added.

"I'm taking her weather you like it or not." he said about to jump at them. Then Brendon and Spencer grabbed me and ran with Dallon following closely behind. Richard followed after us closely behind Dallon. We got out into the parking lot and ran. The Mall was in the middle of nowhere so we ran into an empty lot across the street. Richard caught up with us and pushed Spencer down me going down with him. As we fell my head hit a root, a big gash was made in my head, but... I didn't feel any pain. Brendon hoped back as Richard swung his hand at Brendon. He jumped back into Dallon, both of them falling to the ground. Spencer Jumped up kicking Richard over. Oh great that got him mad. I thought.I just laid there trying to move but it didn't work, I wanted to help but I couldn't. Spencer, Dallon, and Brendon were loosing, and just when it looked like there was no hope a van drove up and opens its doors. Dallon and Spencer hopped in right away, but Brendon came over to me trying to pick me up. Richard grabbed my feet.

"Brendon COME ON!" I heard an unfamiliar voice say. I looked around and finally understood....... I was unconscious but I was still aware of every thing.

"I can't leave her here! I have to save her!" he yelled back trying to pull me over but Richard was too Strong. "Guys! HELP!" he screamed. Four guys jumped out of the van, four familiar faces. Dallon Weekes, Spencer Smith, Jon Walker, and Ryan Ross. While Spencer and Jon were attacking Richard, Brendon, Ryan, and Dallon took me into the van. As soon as I  was in the Van Spencer and Jon ran for it..... And That was the last thing I remember before every thing went black.

I woke up with Brendon sitting next to me in a hospital. He was just sitting there with his head down. He looked up and I quickly closed my eyes so he wouldn't know I was asleep. He sighed. "Belladonna ..... I know we just met a week ago...... but it feels like I've known you for a long time.... you always know what to do when I am down and you know all my favorite things. And being there for me when Sarah broke up with me. I needed a shoulder to cry on, and you were that shoulder." he said and I could hear him smiling. "And would like to thank you for that." he said Then I felt his lips lightly brush against my cheek. "Thank you." he whispered. Then he got up and left the room.

My eyes flicker open, my heart was beating 10 times faster then usually, I don't know why my heart was beating so fast, I got kissed on the cheek all the time, some times even by strangers, why was it different with Brendon. When his lips had brushed against my cheek my heart skipped two beats, and I know that for a fact because of the heart monitor on my side.I sat up rubbing my head hitting a giant scab, "ow." I quietly said then put my head, then Ryan walked in. I looked up at him happily and great fully. "Thank you." I said quietly.

He walked over and sat in the chair that Brendon was sitting in just alittle ago. Then he looked at me confused. "For what?" he asked smirking alittle bit.