Chapter 6: Out With The New and In With The old

So so so Sorry on how long it took, I've been getting obsessed with Supernatural, Doctor Who, animes, and homestuck and I almost forgot about my story. Im sorry f the writting is a bit differrent than usual since its been so long i write alittle different now. DX Well here it is anyway WARNING: this chapter has cussing

I layed down on the couch. It had been twenty minutes and the only person that had talk to me was Ryan and that is because he already knew that I was a fan. We only had a short conversation:

"So you didn't tell them you were a fan?" Ryan asked walking down the stairs. I looked at him my eyes red and puffy. I shook my head fastly. "Bad idea."

"I was afraid that they wouldn't let me stay if they knew I was a fan." I said looking down at my feet. "I didn't know you knew I was a fan?" I said questionably looking at Ryan.

"I see the way you look at us sometimes, and the way you know all of our favorite things and the way we like things done. And really Bella, you really think that me, Ryan Ross, wouldn't know if you, Belladonna, was a fan of my band." He said

"You meen your ex-band?"

"No, did I forget to tell you, Brendon said that me and Jon can be back in the band." He smiled grabbing a few red bulls and heading back up stairs.

That was just moments ago. I looked at the strange pattern on the couch remembering the first Time I saw it, it was still very confusing to me. I had been sleeping on this couch for 3-4 weeks now but it has felt like forever. Just three days ago Brendon had said that he was going to clean out the room down stairs and get me a bean in there. all it had was a few guitars and boxes. He said he could put that stuff in Dallons room while he was in Rhoad Island with his cousin Dave.

Spencer walks down the stairs sighing. he didn't why he had to do this. "Belladonna, im sorry but, you are going to have to find somewhere else to stay." he said avoiding my gaze. "We cant have it get out that we are staying with a fan...." he trailed off, he hated that Brendon made him do this. "Im sorry Belladonna." he said and walked over to her. "but we'll help you find and pay for a place until you can pay your self.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes, sorrow wasn't the only emotion I felt though I also felt confusion and anger. A hot tear rolled down my puffy red cheek. "What! Why even bother to do that! you can have it get out that your paying for a fan's apartment." I started to gather up my things. "I'll just leave right now, you guys will never have to worry about me again." I said as Brendon walked down the stairs. He opened his mouth to say something but I put my finger up angrily. "Yes, i was a fan," i said more tears running down my cheeks. "but I like you guys for who you are, i appreciated that you took care of me." my voice cracked as I turned away heading for the door, he put his hand on my arm I jerked away. "No." i said simply before walking out. As soon I was out of sight i collapsed and cried, alot of people passed by asking if I was ok, i just brushed them all off not worrying about what other people think.

then i felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up half expecting tob see Brendon or Ryan but i saw a different familiar face. His name is Michael, I have known him longer than anyone else, we were practically friends since we were born. He had dark brown curly hair and deep green eyes. I was so surprised to see him so happy, because i really needed him right now. He held out his arms and I fell into to them. Crying.

*later at Michael's house*

I was now sitting on Michael's bed right after explaining every thing that happened to him. He also told me a bit, like that he had moved here over the summer and was panning on calling me soon and letting come over, but he never got around to it.

He sat down next to me handing me a cup of coco with peppermint in it. He smiled at me. "Well Bell," he said using the nickname that I actually liked but no one thought of. "it sounds like this guy is a fucker." he sipped on his own drink. When he talked his thick Irish accent came through. "If all 'e cares about is if ya are a fan, then 'es not worth yur time."

I smiled, i loved his voice, although he was born and raised in the US his mother and father were both Irish, So he was raised with irish accents. "I know, I though that maybe he wouldn't care, but apparently not." i said getting teary eyed again. "and now I have no place to stay." I cover my face with my hands.

" 'ey 'ey," he patted my back. "If ya wanted ta you could always stay here." he said smiling. "I wouldn't mind really, and I do have ta say, my couch is pretty comfortable." he grinned. He was acting a bit different right now, he usually was really cocky, but or my sake he was being sincere. I fell into his arms justsat there talking with him.

*with Bredon*

He just stood there after I left. He finally turned to Spencer with his mouth a gape. "What just happened?" he asked looking at the door then back at Spencer.

"I told her what you wanted me to." Spencer said. "That we couldnt let it get out that we had her living with us." He took a drink out of his redbul slowly, thinking he did something wrong.

"I told you to tell her she couldnt stay here not why." he said going back upstairs then shortly after Ryan came down with him. he looked worried his eyes darted around, and he looked just alittle bit angry.

"You guys do relize there are people after her out there." He pointed to the door. "And you do relize with out us, no one will have her back." he took out his phone and dialed my number.

"What do you want?" I asked picking up the phone. Michael next to me was listening.

"Just please tell me where you are. I can come pic you up, your not safe out there alone there are people after you." he said concerned

"hahah" i laughed in a sarcastic manor. "Im perfectly fine." i look at Michael smiling. "With an old friend roght now." I then hung up leavin Ryan and Brendon and Spencer to worry about me.

*back to me*

As soon as i hang up Michaels phone starts ringing. He says he has to take it and walks into the next room. I just lay out on his bed, eventually falling asleep.

Michael peaks int the room. "Yeah, shes with me. Of course she trusts me, I've been friends with her since birth. So you promis Nothing will happen to her.... No you have to promis." He went silant for awhile. "Ok good tomorrow at noon We'll meet you. Yes. I'll giver to you. Bye." he said hanging up and looking at me covering me up before heading to the couch.

dun dun dun haha sorry it took so long :T but here it is and yes new character he is in => that direction (i think) and he is played by Robert Sheehan (I think Thats how you spell his last name correct me if im wrong) but yeah alittle short but here tis it XP