author's note.

────────── ◌

SMUT:
this story does contain very mature sexual content😳😳 so if you are not comfortable🚫🛋 with that sort of thing or you are very young👼🏼 this story is not for you🙂 and i would advise you to click off🖕🏼.

CONSISTENCY:
i definitely will not be consistent😹😹 with publishing content as i get writers block often🤬 haha and i run out of ideas 😩.

SCENARIOS:
these stories will purely💦 be between alex🧍🏻 and a woman💃🏼 as that is what i feel most connected🔗 to and feel comfortable🛋 with writing✍🏻.

POV:
these stories will be from the perspective of the female character💃🏼.

RULE #1:
have fun ‼️😹

RULE #2:
stay safe 😏😈

RULE #3:
alex is the only guy allowed. 😩💦

────────── ◌

'SALACIOUS ACTS' GUIDE.

1. whimpering crescendo.
alex is sat at the piano and you can't resist each other so you end up in his lap...
(I HAD TBHC ALEX IN MIND WHEN WRITING THIS SO YAKNOW... READ ACCORDINGLY IF YOU WANT😩)

2. ravenous.
a highly dominant and sexually frustrated alex pins you up against the wall and has his way with you...
(i think i had eycte alex in mind when writing this🤩)

3. tempestuous.
alex drives you crazy, he knows just how to tease you and get you riled up. after the restaurant things get hot...
(i thought of tbhc alex when writing this😼)

4. good girl.
after an am gig, alex has a party at his place and you both get hot and heavy...
(i imagined dracula al while writing this so i would imagine it while reading!💦)

5. dark.
alex turns up unexpectedly at your place, in need of something you soon figure out. the tension is high and the whispers are soft before it suddenly escelates into something loud and feverent...
(thought of humbug alex while writing this so you know imagine that if you'd like😩)

6. you're so dark. (coming soon‼️)
guess what, soley inspired by the song you're so dark...
(dracula alex fullstop.😃)

────────── ◌

Copyright © 2021 Arcticmonkeys69 All Rights Reserved.

────────── ◌