Their reaction to you coming out

(Sorry if any of this is wrong or I accidentally offended anyone, I'm not too good in this area but I wanted to try. Also this goes for all LGBTQ+, if that makes sense-)

Sora:

-He's such a supportive child.

-Like seriously, he'll love you know matter what you identify as, what your gender is, anything.

-He'll even help you talk to your family if you haven't told them, or just be there for support.

Riku:

-He...doesn't really know what to say?

-Like, he supports you 100% but he just...idk. He's not against it though.

-It'll take a little getting used to if you changed your pronouns. Once he accidentally called you your old pronoun because he wasn't used to it yet and freaked out and apologized immediately-

-You forgave him though, it was just an accident.

Ventus:

-He doesn't really understand what that means so you have to explain it to him.

-Once he gets it (or thinks he gets it) though, he is happy you told him.

-"It must take a lot of courage to do that. I'm proud of you."

-He takes you out to celebrate. :)

Roxas:

-He's supportive too. Everyone's so supportive I love them. :)

-Like some people would bully you and Roxas would just come in Keyblade swinging-

-"Roxas, they were about to leave. You didn't have to knock them out..."

-He'd go a bit overboard sometimes though.

Xion:

-Xion doesn't really understand it either, so you have to tell her too.

-"Ohh, okay! Wait, how many are there? And what's the umbrella for?"

-This night take a while...

Aqua:

-She's happy for you and makes a song about it because INSPIRATION.

(I headcanon Aqua as a singer now-)

-She gets it to play on the radio, even if it does receive a little backlash. :(

-But yes, she loves you and supports you.

-She goes into protective girlfriend mode when anyone tries to bully you.

Namine:

-Everyone's so supportive in this-

-She drew you (whatever color/s) flag and put it on your door as a present.

-She's so sweet omg- 🥺