Little things they do (Shipping Headcanons!)

(First shipping headcanon!...Hopefully there's enough people in here to do ships with lol.

So...constructive criticism I guess? Or any requests, just request on the first chapter.

I've been doing good with updating this w h y.)

SoRiku:

-When Riku tells Sora to go clean his room (because it's really messy, like seriously) and Sora ends up forgetting, he goes and does it himself by saying the "cleaning fairy" did it. Sora then goes to his window and shouts "thank you cleaning fairy!" not knowing it was Riku. :)

-When Riku's stressed because of school or something, Sora gives him head pats or kisses on the cheek and tells him to keep it up.

(I love them so much okay? 🥺)

...Whatever Ventus x Namine is: (Does anyone even ship this besides me-)

Ventus:

-He likes to bring Namine flowers to make her happy, but she ends up drawing them instead of putting them in a vase and they end up dying.

Namine:

She likes to draw Ventus (I accidentally put Roxas oops-) on his birthday and surprise him, but he keeps telling her that his birthday isn't every day and she really doesn't have to do this. >_<

RokuShi:

Roxas:

He just...likes being there for Xion since he...kinda wasn't the first time? Like if she's sad or something he'll make the stupidest face so she'll burst out laughing and forget why she was sad.

Xion:

When Roxas is a sad child she'll write positive quotes on post-it notes and place them all around the castle. Like in his room, the kitchen, the lobby, and finally at the clock tower where she reminds him how much she loves him and he makes her happy.

(These were kinda similar oops.)

Aqua:

Um...Aqua?

Aqua: Yes?

I uh...I DON'T HAVE ONE FOR YOU I'M SORRY! 😭😭😭

Aqua: It's okay. I like being single anyway.

So I shouldn't add you to these?

Aqua: No. *Walks away to probably write another song or something.*

...Okay then.

Aqua: *Crying in the corner because she kinda doesn't like being single but doesn't like Terra either.*

(Anyway that's all! I might do more of these buuut...should I do these more often or the reader headcanons more often? Let me know and I'll see you guys next time!)